EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

yeah I'm sure if you are just a regular girl doing OF, if you aren't mentally unwell going into it, eventually you will be

I'm sure she's insecure about her body and that's only made worse by seeing other OF girls who are fit and much hotter

not to mention making all that money doing SW when you don't want to be a sex worker. Like how do you square that circle.

Not much sympathy from me though. Who says money can't buy happiness and I would love to prove it personally

i don't care about her feelings im just trying to see her anus
Based. Nothing worse than pulling up a page, cock in hand, only to see a diary entry about their life and feelings. If they think being 'open' with their fans makes them more loyal then make up some bullshit about how they tried on bikinis and sipped mimosas all day then shlicked themselves raw to the thoughts of their subscribers. I can't imagine how mentally unwell someone has to be to post about their depression and anxiety for Jack, 57 from Tennessee who also commissions custom fart content to read.

She only posted 3 out of the 4 weeks :KEKWlaugh:. These girls have it so easy yet its just not good enough for them. I wish these fucking whores posted more idc if its just titty pics or funny faces. Something is better nothing. No one wants to read about your "depression". Never worked a damn day in your life and can't be bothered to take 5 minutes out of the day to snap a fucking pic. MAYBE 1x a week if she feels like it. She'll put some makeup on complain, cry & shit everywhere before finally grabbing her phone.

I'll gladly pay for her OF and the PPVs. She is so fucking cute, sexy and her bonkers are out of this world. I love them. But she is charging $20 for 3 second videos of jiggling titties. Can't even bounce them for 30 seconds??

I can't wait for the day to come for these OF girls when they're too old to make enough money to live on. They'll be 30, never worked a day in their life, no real world skills and they'll turn to their social media as always and complain about how difficult their life is.

It's wishful thinking. Many make enough money to live off from and have no problem attracting rich boyfriends / husbands. Many are already in college, paying it off, or saving for it. I don't think there is a huge stigma of having an OF as far as getting into school, having a career, or getting married.

I think it's an incel fantasy that these girls with crash and burn once their looks fade but they have some other career arc, have a profession, or marry someone rich.

I think snagging a rich dude becomes really important to them in order to maintain the lifestyle they are used to.

I can't wait for the day to come for these OF girls when they're too old to make enough money to live on. They'll be 30, never worked a day in their life, no real world skills and they'll turn to their social media as always and complain about how difficult their life is.
Throwing her legs over her head is a real world skill.imo

It's wishful thinking. Many make enough money to live off from and have no problem attracting rich boyfriends / husbands. Many are already in college, paying it off, or saving for it. I don't think there is a huge stigma of having an OF as far as getting into school, having a career, or getting married.

I think it's an incel fantasy that these girls with crash and burn once their looks fade but they have some other career arc, have a profession, or marry someone rich.

I think snagging a rich dude becomes really important to them in order to maintain the lifestyle they are used to.
If I had those booba I'd be making money off them too. People need to throw less shade acting like they'd turn down the bag for showing some titty.

Yup for the most famous ones and the less famous and the absolute non famous ones will be forgotten among the thousands that do the OF so them stopping will not hinder their life that much.

Back
Top Bottom