EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

Is it common for onlyfans girls to be this lazy?
Yea pretty much. It’s minimal effort to make the content people want and they act like we are asking them to move mountains. And usually about a month in they will make a huge sympathy post about their mental health or a family crisis and expect everyone to be ok with them either not posting at all or severely cutting back for a extended period of time. Then in a few months when their boost of income fails they will make an apology post and start the show all over lol.

Give her the benefit of the doubt for now and see if she posts late her time, or early her time, wherever she is, she used to do that all the time on the patreon.

:COPIUM:

Give her the benefit of the doubt for now and see if she posts late her time, or early her time, wherever she is, she used to do that all the time on the patreon.

:COPIUM:
It was worse back then because she charged way more and posted way less. It’s astonishing she’s even been able to hold the schedule she has now.

You know, you would think she would take one day to take a few photos/clips of different outfits for a few hours and then with her weekly posts have weeks of content prepared.

fuck even if she is taking it same day, it at most takes maybe 2 hours for one set counting makeup/getting dressed, how does someone with no real job not have that type of time, hell with a job you could find that time pretty easy. and i am speaking from experience as someone who used to work as a photographer for a mid sized Instagram model who put out way more content.

Not really complaining just an observation, i don't pay for it, just it's kind of shocking.

Last edited:
So apparently she straight up deleted all the content of her OF? Can anyone confirm or is the site just saying no uploads a bug?

Dude she is literally charging $9 for T&A, you want "more work" go to a fucking strip club. She could be charging more and just be like Nigri and just do sexy cosplays.
Cool argument that has literally nothing at all to do with my point. It’s not “more work” if I want her to post the one time she said she would.

Onlyfans seems to be messing up on some girls pages including Bonbi's. Its wednessday now. She never even gave an excuse about yesterday either, just radio silence. She will blame Onlyfans most likely. I knew this was going to happen. Only a matter of time with this lazy fucking whale. She has no idea what real work is and can't pop a titty for a quick pic and post it taking max 5 minutes.

Rant:
I wish people stopped paying these whores so all these girls can get a reality check. Either they will have to find work or marry a rich guy if they don't want to work. The unscuccesful or smaller girls will have to work and suffer like the rest of guys. I wonder how Bonbi would fare in such a scenario.

So, i don't know if it is something buggy or not, maybe she is quitting, it happened to other users, but now it is only to her profile, up at the top page, there is a "No Posts"
96ea83e060ade94425eaa9aed56f9b82-imagejpeg.jpg
and the Media went blank.
If you scroll down her profile, there is still the posts, just not a library of what she posted on the past so far.
Maybe it was just a bug or maybe she deleted everything and OF just let us keep what we bought in the past.

So, i don't know if it is something buggy or not, maybe she is quitting, it happened to other users, but now it is only to her profile, up at the top page, there is a "No Posts"
96ea83e060ade94425eaa9aed56f9b82-imagejpeg.jpg
and the Media went blank.
If you scroll down her profile, there is still the posts, just not a library of what she posted on the past so far.
Maybe it was just a bug or maybe she deleted everything and OF just let us keep what we bought in the past.
I'm guessing it's bugged. Search "onlyfans down" and in between the posts about downing bbc you'll see a bunch of girls asking if anyone else being locked out/unable to update or view

Back
Top Bottom