EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

It's a repetitive statement to say but I hope she starts showing more now that she's living on her own. These recent sets are starting to look like a good sign
She just needs to go onto another site,
she started Patreon when she was underaged so she can’t make it into a nsfw patreon because the system simply won’t allow it for some reason.

I don’t think she would want to switch to another site because theres people actually paying $100 for her patreon, by the looks of it there’s an average of 20 - 30 people subbed to her, if she made an OF and made the sub price like $15 or $20 a lot more people would sub.

Maybe she could actually switch but I don’t think she understands how it all works, bitches love money.

She just needs to go onto another site,
she started Patreon when she was underaged so she can’t make it into a nsfw patreon because the system simply won’t allow it for some reason.

I don’t think she would want to switch to another site because theres people actually paying $100 for her patreon, by the looks of it there’s an average of 20 - 30 people subbed to her, if she made an OF and made the sub price like $15 or $20 a lot more people would sub.

Maybe she could actually switch but I don’t think she understands how it all works, bitches love money.
when she did that "big announcement" stream about her likeness being in some ya novel or whatever, everyone thought it would be an OF announcement and was spamming the chat about that. her reply was like "later, i'm too busy right now" i donno what that means though.

The OF is a big step, she is assuming that she does adult content, not much her vibe on tiktok or instagram, but it is what it is, if it money is there, well... its not like she is doing pretty sexy stuff alredy.
If it was 10$-15$ and a photo every dunno 2 days, i would sub 100%
Thinking about it, dunno if she will ever do this switch from profession cosplay/streamer and tiktok, to professional hot cosplayer.

The OF is a big step, she is assuming that she does adult content, not much her vibe on tiktok or instagram, but it is what it is, if it money is there, well... its not like she is doing pretty sexy stuff alredy.
If it was 10$-15$ and a photo every dunno 2 days, i would sub 100%
Thinking about it, dunno if she will ever do this switch from profession cosplay/streamer and tiktok, to professional hot cosplayer.

yeah honestly im baffled on how people actually pay $100 a month for a small amount of pics like 3 or 4 times a month.

when she did that "big announcement" stream about her likeness being in some ya novel or whatever, everyone thought it would be an OF announcement and was spamming the chat about that. her reply was like "later, i'm too busy right now" i donno what that means though.
Well after knowing what she’s like, I dont think the OF will come anytime soon, although she moved out into her own place so hopefully it’ll come at some point. Not sure why she made it look like a big deal I mean props to her that shes in a book but let’s be real, who reads books these days? :KEKWlaugh: Besides even she admitted her target audience is her Patreon subscribers

Well after knowing what she’s like, I dont think the OF will come anytime soon, although she moved out into her own place so hopefully it’ll come at some point. Not sure why she made it look like a big deal I mean props to her that shes in a book but let’s be real, who reads books these days? :KEKWlaugh: Besides even she admitted her target audience is her Patreon subscribers
I mean a lot of people read but yeah I doubt she will move to OF until the patreons stop simping out that much money. Ironically they are staying to hope to see some nudity but it's more likely they see it if they stop paying.

Same thing every time, lingerie, underboob, little bit of areola here and there, ass pic, spreading legs if we are lucky. And same comments every time how she is progressing. Nothing changed lol, scroll the thread half a year back

And? It's not that much time, we live in the meta of never showing anything, only progressing at small or close to none speed, it is know that the moment you start to show, a lot of people lose the magic and unsub.
Fehgalvao comes to my mind, she is having fun with dildos right now, after like 6-7 years of selling NSFW content, and yet she still don't know nipples haha and yeah took like 6 years to show a dildo.
I really don't know what you expect, I see that she is losing up and accepting, 1 year ago the patreon was about sfw cosplay at max.

Back
Top Bottom