EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

She only uploaded 6 tiktoks this month, excluding 1 which was an outfit which was probably shot from the days prior.

Who knows, it's summer...

Latest info from insta is she's stuck at the airport trying to get to the animexpo. Still think it'll be a while before she uploads again. Sucks that she's stuck though.

No, she can do just like the 99% of the girls, take a full day, take like 30 pictures / 3 sets and program them to be posted automatically on the schedule day.
The work of the whole month is done.

BTW a lewd in the airport bathroom would be sick lmao
That would be crazy but I don't really see her doing it (the airport bathroom lewd part)

I was expecting better than 2 pics after a 20 day wait but she cute so i’m not complaining :peepoSimp:
Well, since i'm not paying, i'm not complaining, at least directly to her or any media, just show my discontent here from time to time.
Like i said, she could never let us down, she just have to take 20 pictures in a day, but whatever at this point.
But it was some cool 2 pictures, see you guys in 20 days.

No, she can do just like the 99% of the girls, take a full day, take like 30 pictures / 3 sets and program them to be posted automatically on the schedule day.
The work of the whole month is done.

BTW a lewd in the airport bathroom would be sick lmao
maybe you guys are really expecting a little too much lol

maybe you guys are really expecting a little too much lol
Ah for sure, can't deny it, but i think i connect how my life is kinda shitty with a regular job and i would love to have a job that i take 30 pictures in a day and play games for the rest of the month making huge bank.
Sometimes gets me mad lmao, but she is young and bla bla bla, whatever in the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom