EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

got into a deal with a cringe YA novel, probably wants to keep the nsfw content low for a while

I think she wouldn't do nsfw with the character that's supposed to be her, but she'd probably keep up with other nsfw cosplays. I think her doing nsfw technically shouldn't have anything to do with the novel thing as long as it doesn't concern the character but I don't know much about this kind of stuff 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

companies that cater to kids and teen don't usually want their customers seeing titties when they look up their models or cast on google,
I heard about a voice actress almost getting canned by nintendo after she started an onlyfans so she stopped it

I don't want to upset anyone, but I do find it ironic she's getting chunkier (yet again after her first chunky rebound) ... and she decided to cosplay Eric Cartman?
1545257028845.gif

I don't want to upset anyone, but I do find it ironic she's getting chunkier (yet again after her first chunky rebound) ... and she decided to cosplay Eric Cartman?
1545257028845.gif

idk I kinda like her how she is, that’s just personal preference. I think she’s perfect at her current state, hopefully she doesn’t get bigger but if she does I’d still enjoy her content

my god I sound like a simp, I guess this is the perfect place for me :peepoSimp:

idk I kinda like her how she is, that’s just personal preference. I think she’s perfect at her current state, hopefully she doesn’t get bigger but if she does I’d still enjoy her content

my god I sound like a simp, I guess this is the perfect place for me :peepoSimp:
I mean one look at your profile and it's no secret you're a :peepoSimp:

I don't want to upset anyone, but I do find it ironic she's getting chunkier (yet again after her first chunky rebound) ... and she decided to cosplay Eric

Tbh, for her, anything 🤤🤤🤤 I'm just poor which is why I can't simp for her directly 😅😅😅

She was saying on her stream that her Insta follower count keeps dropping. She needs to embrace her new audience

Back
Top Bottom