EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

Is it just me or is she just kinda staying at this one level of lewd and she's not escalating further. :/

I just really want her to get her tits out on full display
It takes time.

If you just speedrun to full nudes there is nothing left to escalate to. She's also still on patreon, the most I could see happening next is some sort of sort of see through top. Whenever that time is.

I wish she would at least do lewd videos. even if it's just the same level of lewd, I feel like it's more entertaining than the same pose every time

I wish she would at least do lewd videos. even if it's just the same level of lewd, I feel like it's more entertaining than the same pose every time

I don’t know why she doesn’t post videos on Patreon, you are able to but she said she’s gonna find “alternative sites” for that kinda content

lad her “wife” is Juliebou, if you’d known her long enough you’d know she’s not serious
She was weirdly adamant about it not being a fake wife thing and not in a joking manner she was like no dipshits not like a friend.

She is getting better, that last set was pretty pogger.
Do you guys she will cross the line? I dunno, i feel that soon, she will appear with some nipple stickers that thots love to use haha, since is the meta to never show the nips.
At least all the last content was fappable content or at least something near, not a hot cosplay doing regular poses.

If she was smart she'd be doing a sexy cosplay set of her character for that book to promote the sales even more.

Back
Top Bottom