EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

Well looks like she's on hiatus again. Her only recent activity was deleting her tiktok link from her link tree. And there is a rumor that a sub from her twitch is paying her big bucks for private content and to be her online sugar daddy as long as she doesnt post new stuff. Hoping that is just a rumor though.

Well looks like she's on hiatus again. Her only recent activity was deleting her tiktok link from her link tree. And there is a rumor that a sub from her twitch is paying her big bucks for private content and to be her online sugar daddy as long as she doesnt post new stuff. Hoping that is just a rumor though.
I seriously hope that's a rumor. I hope it isn't that guy who tips her $500 a bunch on her streams. I can't blame her for taking the deal because anyone would, but fuck that guy if it's true. I really REALLY hope it isn't true. Not when she just started to show more.

Last edited:
She posted some new pics on patron, just waiting the heroes now.
I think u guys give to much credits on her stories, I bet she was having fun with all that cash that she's making haha

She posted some new pics on patron, just waiting the heroes now.
I think u guys give to much credits on her stories, I bet she was having fun with all that cash that she's making haha

they’ve been posted in the main thread for like 3 hour now XD

Back
Top Bottom