EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

Happy Black Friday!!! šŸ„³ This year I decided to do something special with my FIRST EVER TIP MENU with an EXCLUSIVE set of discounts ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„ Simply follow the instructions at the bottom and message me the number(s) of the video(s) you want and I will send them ASAP šŸ„° If you have any questions my DMs are always open! Let's make this a Black Friday to remember šŸ˜ˆ

that's on fansly and under is a pic block behind a sub to see it usually it would say tip x for something that worth x you would see it .
for that one seem hidden
yea she sometimes tends to to that at times. this one was a sale for certain vids. it wasnt a tip game (thankfully lmao) If I remember correctly it was 1 vid= 42
2 vids=70
3 vids= 96
however some vids were already on the thread so watch out for that

Last edited:
yeah she sometimes tends to to that at times. this one was a sale for certain vids. it wasnt a tip game (thankfully lmao) If I remember correctly it was 1 vid= 42
2 vids=70
3 vids= 96
however some vids were already on the thread so yeah
ah ok got it thanks that's why it seem similar has a tip menu but wasn't thank you

yea we were fortunate to even see them at the time. I have seen images of some of her other cam vids but not the actual vids themselves

yeah same i've seen image but when i've tried to see if was any way to get link or anything video were gone

yeah some of them even looked good. However, I am satisfied we got to see the ones that were leaked. in my opinion, they had an influence in her showing full nudity. Her OF was a complete scam before they surfaced

yeah some of them even looked good. However, I am satisfied we got to see the ones that were leaked. in my opinion, they had an influence in her showing full nudity. Her OF was a complete scam before they surfaced
thats a possibility if the reason she showed more after

Yea this is true. Her onlyfans now is really good just expensive. Praying at night for a proper anal video from her one day

For you people that's subbed to her, how's her content in terms of PPV nowdays?
Still 50-70$ for a PPV? still half decent camera work? I was subbed to her under the summer and her content back then was very hit and miss. I'd say 2/6 PPV's were good and the other were very meh.

I saw that she removed/ changed name on one of her other OF accounts (blinkx60) and were wondering if she cut the whole money milking strategy and finally put some thoughts and effort into her PPV.

I genuin wanna support and buy her shit, but not when the PPV are meh, specially at that price. If it were banger PPV, no problem.

For you people that's subbed to her, how's her content in terms of PPV nowdays?
Still 50-70$ for a PPV? still half decent camera work? I was subbed to her under the summer and her content back then was very hit and miss. I'd say 2/6 PPV's were good and the other were very meh.

I saw that she removed/ changed name on one of her other OF accounts (blinkx60) and were wondering if she cut the whole money milking strategy and finally put some thoughts and effort into her PPV.

I genuin wanna support and buy her shit, but not when the PPV are meh, specially at that price. If it were banger PPV, no problem.
1) yeah her ppvs are still expensive, not sure if ima stay subbed. I believe her OF is the same as fansly regarding prices. After that tip game, I read the descriptions carefully now but lately it looks pretty good.

2) When it comes the blinkx60 account, she removed it. My guess is since she got shadowbanned on her twitter, she didnt want deal with the hassel of creating a new one for that account

Last edited:
Yea this is true. Her onlyfans now is really good just expensive. Praying at night for a proper anal video from her one day
I figured since if u consider the dates when they were leaked, the next ppv on her OF was the bare pussy vibrator play. After that, she actually went full nude

Apart from the early streaming captures, does anyone else feel like she's got some kind of aversion of showing her kitty full on without either her hand, fingers or some toys partly covering it?

Apart from the early streaming captures, does anyone else feel like she's got some kind of aversion of showing her kitty full on without either her hand, fingers or some toys partly covering it?
Probably, i think its more common that we think that girls are a little embarrassed about theirs, i know another streamer Bonnierabbit who was also a cam girl went to great lengths to hide it during her shows.

Yes. Apart from a few vids on the thread, they all either dont show or partly show a good view. I feel like her early OF vids when she showed full nudity were her best since she had to start a following. up until that point, we can all see that they are either a hit or miss

Does anyone have a picture of her pussy like just her pussy with nothing in the way, i have searched for it but i have found no images ab it

Does anyone have a picture of her pussy like just her pussy with nothing in the way, i have searched for it but i have found no images ab it
One was posted on the thread I think. Its an old one tho but it had nothing in the way. like they said she doesnt really show it [her early oil ppvs showed a good view]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom