EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

Damn, yeah that tip game stuff is sooo much more tame than like the regular ppvs she sends to subs. Thanks for the heads up on that honestly lol

tip game is like i said before gambling you may get something good, but may be worth it too xD

Just never trust mystery items, not that most content on OF's isnt already a roll of the dice on if the stuff is good or not, i think we've all been burned more than a few times with some of these chics.
You speak wisely and truthfully Mr. Hobbs lol

Like is the video you pay 69 worth 200 like she says probably not but sometimes could be worth 69 still and be good . Ofc really suck to expect better than what you get, but that's what happened with gambling you expect more than what you get most time

Maybe down in the sense you only see number of post but cant see each post individually with description. Because that will happen sometimes you can see even if not sub ofc no preview on of but description is there. The next day you cant

he could be referring to her one of her second accounts (blinkx60) it seems to be down/deleted

oh yeah maybe she decided to delete it and her insta get ban a lot with what she post she's on the list of account that get shadowban a lot . maybe it's the case again

she just said she deleted , probably a mix of annoyed to get shadow ban so much and she didn't use it . twitter is her insta anyway now

she just said she deleted , probably a mix of annoyed to get shadow ban so much and she didn't use it . twitter is her insta anyway now
If they shadow banned her and she made a new account to circumvent the shadow ban and they found out, they'd shut the account down, surely?

If they shadow banned her and she made a new account to circumvent the shadow ban and they found out, they'd shut the account down, surely?
i think shadowban they may not care that much would just shadow ban that one too, but if its banned fully and you evade ban like that could be a problem for sure. insta would probably be happy with more traffic on the website

usually she puts her tip menu up for anyone to see but not this thanksgiving one whats the difference with that one ?

what do u mean ?
Happy Black Friday!!! 🥳 This year I decided to do something special with my FIRST EVER TIP MENU with an EXCLUSIVE set of discounts ❤️‍🔥 Simply follow the instructions at the bottom and message me the number(s) of the video(s) you want and I will send them ASAP 🥰 If you have any questions my DMs are always open! Let's make this a Black Friday to remember 😈

that's on fansly and under is a pic block behind a sub to see it usually it would say tip x for something that worth x you would see it .
for that one seem hidden

Back
Top Bottom