EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

Thanks for sharing coke. i tried to warn u guys but I guess it was not early enough. She tried to make a quick buck on this one. This one is a must-pass.
What a fucking shame. This tip game is definitely a cash grab for her

Agree. The amount she is making for this. Bro that video was worth $20-$25 at best. if that one is the highest,imagine the rest.
I don’t even want to imagine the rest lol. I know they are probably bad

yeah that's a shame it's like gambling pay this and hope it's worth that time xD
My friend you just described OnlyFans. It’s a coin toss. That’s why I love this site, if you want to support a girl but want to get a feel for what content they put first you come here. Shift the odds in your favor

My friend you just described OnlyFans. It’s a coin toss. That’s why I love this site, if you want to support a girl but want to get a feel for what content they put first you come here. Shift the odds in your favor
that's right that'S why if i'm someone doing OF look at alinity one of her 1st big post was the masturbation with the massage thing it got leaked and how much sub hoping it would all be like that . some could almost leak it themselve xD

that's right that'S why if i'm someone doing OF look at alinity one of her 1st big post was the masturbation with the massage thing it got leaked and how much sub hoping it would all be like that . some could almost leak it themselve xD
Alinity is just the biggest disappointment to me. She came out of the gate swinging and now it’s just IG photos

Alinity is just the biggest disappointment to me. She came out of the gate swinging and now it’s just IG photos
yeah ofc she will have topless pic, but it's like she went hard to start to gain a big amount then went to ig stuff because people kept buying so why do more

I just saw that video you posted brother and wow…..kind of a let down
yea it was a major let down. i mean what the hell was that? as u said, her videos are usually good but the effort in this one. at this point u have to read her descriptions carefully

yea it was a major let down. i mean what the hell was that? as u said, her videos are usually good but the effort in this one. at this point u have to read her descriptions carefully
Yeah I think you’re right or just point blank ask her to give you a synopsis of the video lol

Just my curiosity: what's the price range of new PPVs shes doing? Are those walled or PMd?

Her OF is 70% off, and it seems that she started making some juicy vids from total letdown that was tipgame :KEKW:

Just my curiosity: what's the price range of new PPVs shes doing? Are those walled or PMd?

Her OF is 70% off, and it seems that she started making some juicy vids from total letdown that was tipgame :KEKW:
The price range of her ppvs is between $25-$100 and they are DM'd to you. Used to be upon request

To add to miles post, she usually posts more tease pics for wall posts so the goods are ppvs

price used to be way more like before it was 100 for big stuff and the video wasn't that good from people i've talked with, but now it's way more reasonable from what i see like the last 2 she posted on fansly ( like its the only i can see post a little xD ) they both look good from the preview

Back
Top Bottom