EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

it's not too much ( yeah i know weird too say too much boobs xD ) it was good before but that one isn't too much imo

lmfao, now you can see how the 4 min videos are affecting her financially
Nothing in that message gave any impressions that shes changing that, she could just as easily be making extra 4min videos or even shorter ones just to make it seem like shes making more content.

Or she just need to sell look at all those of girl they put stuff like that all the time so you buy click bait stuff . This comment imo is only to sell

i know its not the reup , but i found on *Blacklisted site* if you search bl1nkx66 and the profile bitchescolelctions there a lot of her stuff maybe the person will add more later

sad that she went that route now , but still to anyone that participate in the thread a huge thank you

I've really noticed over the last few months she's purposely made lighting and angles bad and now she blocks the view in everything, so disappointing.

She just asked on twitter if she should do girl girl content don't know if she's expecting something different in answer but ofc 90% is yes and if she does it what kind .
With people that shared content here saying her content cost more this would be ridiculously pricey if she ever do it

She just asked on twitter if she should do girl girl content don't know if she's expecting something different in answer but ofc 90% is yes and if she does it what kind .
With people that shared content here saying her content cost more this would be ridiculously pricey if she ever do it
I was one of those who said she is getting pricey and if she did do girl/girl content it would 100% 3 times as expensive as it is now. No doubt lol

I was one of those who said she is getting pricey and if she did do girl/girl content it would 100% 3 times as expensive as it is now. No doubt lol
Yeah I wouldn't be shock and I'm sure the 1st would be like makeout session 300 xD if she doesn't start with tease stuff first

Back
Top Bottom