EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

Are there clips? I wouldn't be surprised If she did. Every idea she has she goes for it. She seems the type to keep it low key
Ex. Look at the amount of accounts she has
Here is a clip from yesterdays stream, they just look bigger.

Not sure if this is allowed but anyone wanna split the price to get her sloppy bj video? Just found this girl recently and been kinda obsessed lol.

Thanks for all the leaks guys, she must be in full breed mode with the amount of vids recently :KEKWlaugh:

I didn’t want to be this guy but I have to be this guy. The amount of reposts that is happening on the content thread is a little crazy. I get notifications about new posts but the vast majority of the time it’s a repost hell there was a post a few days ago that tried to use my links and claim them as their own. So just check the thread before you post. Thank you

Most if not all re-posters are newbies who probably wont even check if theres a discussion thread to read that, i've seen people post stuff that got posted a day or 2 before, they just dont care, best we can do is just report it, the mods on here are pretty diligent at removing reposts.

I agree theres no comment here so we knoe if theres a post unless a discussion thread its new content and nothing you can do to have those notification off .
I understand sometimes can be long to look at every post and you just post it. Could put hope its not repost if the thread is too big and not everyone would want to go look at 100+ post see if its there

Back
Top Bottom