EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

I can guarantee u guys many people are going to ask and all of them are going to leave in shock seeing the price she comes up with lmao
Haha yea, like for beyond 4 digits you atleast better have something beyond vanilla content from her, Shes into anal but post 0 anal content past a buttplug. Guess that just how it is sometimes. She had a DP ppv back in feb for valentines day but it was confusing, 2 videos one with a preview one not so you don't know which is which.

Haha yea, like for beyond 4 digits you atleast better have something beyond vanilla content from her, Shes into anal but post 0 anal content past a buttplug. Guess that just how it is sometimes. She had a DP ppv back in feb for valentines day but it was confusing, 2 videos one with a preview one not so you don't know which is which.
Yea like I said on the content thread I dont like those since she forces u to buy a part of the vid that could have easily gone in the first part. Also agree if you are paying even $100 that content better be good. In my opinion why sell ppvs for that amount if people already seen more.
1) She knows her camdays were leaked
2) She showed more on her early fully nude OF phase
Why not sell content at a lower price so people would buy more. Again just my opinion

For those wondering she is asking a minimum of $2k for a 10 minute custom video. I asked her about this months ago. Insane prices lol

None of the prices these girls charge really surprise me anymore ever since i saw that infamous pic of a girl posting a pic one of her loyal "fans" paying 10k to meet her in person and take a pic with her.

Yea like I said on the content thread I dont like those since she forces u to buy a part of the vid that could have easily gone in the first part. Also agree if you are paying even $100 that content better be good. In my opinion why sell ppvs for that amount if people already seen more.
1) She knows her camdays were leaked
2) She showed more on her early fully nude OF phase
Why not sell content at a lower price so people would buy more. Again just my opinion
yeah like the last buttplug you shared ( again thank you) should have been in the same. even the squirting some video have in the description. you pay 80 but need what 30+ to get the squirting part
why not put in the same instead

For those wondering she is asking a minimum of $2k for a 10 minute custom video. I asked her about this months ago. Insane prices lol
lol yeah thats crazy number ofc i wouldnt expect 100 only for a custom vid but 2k not sure theres a lot that paid for that

Another thing is using FOMO tactic on her PPVs where she will say only 25 can buy it yet never unsend. That's rather pathetic imo
Lmao bro I noticed that a while ago. Theres ppvs that have been there for ages and have that

i feel they all say this like you said fomo is a big thing like if you see a big description that sell ( ofc its needed) you see 25 only you were hesitant to buy but then see this and dont want to regret not buying so you do

does she do nsfw asmr or is it just masturbation? i've checked the last two pages but most of it is still downloading.

does she do nsfw asmr or is it just masturbation? i've checked the last two pages but most of it is still downloading.
she may have done couple nsfw asmr but its not here but pretty sure ive seen it in a description before

This is the vod im talking about. heres a vod from 2 weeks ago . Kind of just look like the shirt but im not sure.

Are there clips? I wouldn't be surprised If she did. Every idea she has she goes for it. She seems the type to keep it low key
Ex. Look at the amount of accounts she has

Last edited:
Are there clips? I wouldn't be surprised If she did. Every idea she has she goes for it. She seems the type to keep it low key
Ex. Look at the amount of accounts she has
I wouldn't be surprised either but man i hope she didn't because she doesnt need to

Back
Top Bottom