EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

i've seen on one of her twitter she said big announcement soon ( the one for of only ) my guess was either she did a collab like she always asked and tweet or will start doing live stream on of.
i then went to look a bit and saw her say she wants to do stream on of now that she got the 4k cam

i've seen on one of her twitter she said big announcement soon ( the one for of only ) my guess was either she did a collab like she always asked and tweet or will start doing live stream on of.
i then went to look a bit and saw her say she wants to do stream on of now that she got the 4k cam
Probably a livestream, she just doesn't seem the type to collab. Her prices are still busted as hell so it doesn't matter what her announcement is.

Probably a livestream, she just doesn't seem the type to collab. Her prices are still busted as hell so it doesn't matter what her announcement is.
yeah i was just saying because she said multiple time she was thinking or if she should , but if she collab its with someone she knows for a long time .
for livestream on of i have no clue how they work, like only being a sub and you can watch stream or you'll need to pay extra to enter stream. when she announce it probably will give more details

yeah i was just saying because she said multiple time she was thinking or if she should , but if she collab its with someone she knows for a long time .
for livestream on of i have no clue how they work, like only being a sub and you can watch stream or you'll need to pay extra to enter stream. when she announce it probably will give more details
I havent kept up with her with socials. Where did she say she wanted to livestream? Also knowing her, people would likely have to pay to get in lmao

I havent kept up with her with socials. Where did she say she wanted to livestream? Also knowing her, people would likely have to pay to get in lmao
i've search in her dc server and thats where she said that . yeah i dont know how most do it like is it only sub to be in, pay and then pay more in stream to get to goals like on camsite etc no idea . needing to pay extra is a good guess for sure

i've search in her dc server and thats where she said that . yeah i dont know how most do it like is it only sub to be in, pay and then pay more in stream to get to goals like on camsite etc no idea . needing to pay extra is a good guess for sure
considering to see like 3-5 minutes of masturbation its like 50$ a livestream will just be her on stream in more revealing cloths maybe topless, the "announcement" could be nothing. I don't expect much because she doesn't put any effort in.

If someone is subbed and thats the case give us the scoop. But agree the "announcement" could be nothing. Personally I havent subbed to anyone who charges for livestreams but judging her prices, she will charge just to get in

Last edited:
considering to see like 3-5 minutes of masturbation its like 50$ a livestream will just be her on stream in more revealing cloths maybe topless, the "announcement" could be nothing. I don't expect much because she doesn't put any effort in.
yeah not expecting like the biggest thing ever xD

Off topic but why does she have like 4 or 5 twitters? its really weird
thats the one we know , she likes to have multiple backup account because she says she get shadowban all the time because she use it as publicity, but other than wanting to have backup no idea why she does it

You've got to be a certified billionaire in cash to be able to afford a custom from her probably

Her boobs have looked fantastic recently despite being fakes, kinda insane tbh

You've got to be a certified billionaire in cash to be able to afford a custom from her probably

Her boobs have looked fantastic recently despite being fakes, kinda insane tbh
She got bothered since people thought she got another one done lol. I heard from a while ago about her customs and u guys dont want to know what shes asking for one

She got bothered since people thought she got another one done lol. I heard from a while ago about her customs and u guys dont want to know what shes asking for one
I don't have a doubt it approaches 4 digits or surpasses them. Its just so unfortunate.

From what I heard even the bare minimum of things u ask for was at least 4 digits
"Have you ever thought about having your own personal video made by me exactly how you want it? Well today I'm happy to announce that I am taking commissions again! There's no limits to what you can request, just message me and we can sort out the details together" this was posted on fansly(onlyfans too i'd assume) about the customs like no limits? in what the cost?

"Have you ever thought about having your own personal video made by me exactly how you want it? Well today I'm happy to announce that I am taking commissions again! There's no limits to what you can request, just message me and we can sort out the details together" this was posted on fansly(onlyfans too i'd assume) about the customs like no limits? in what the cost?
I can guarantee u guys many people are going to ask and all of them are going to leave in shock seeing the price she comes up with lmao

I can guarantee u guys many people are going to ask and all of them are going to leave in shock seeing the price she comes up with lmao
lol yeah people ask feet video or pic and like not everyone are comfortable to do this they put a very high amount to do it incase someone do pay ( i would also ask for like 1st half no charge back before sending the full thing) and if you put it at 1k well easy 1k

Back
Top Bottom