EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

LOL shee realesed another new PPV today. This doesnt seem to be a girl that doesnt need the money. Also a few days ago she was pitching that she is still offering customs

Everyone needs money and if she's making a lot of money selling them, why would she stop?

Everyone needs money and if she's making a lot of money selling them, why would she stop?
That's exactly the point I was trying to make. I don't see her stopping anytime soon and quite frankly why would she. The money is coming in

has she done anymore joi other than the 2 posted?
She sent one on september 9th 2022 it cost 44 if you are subscribed or 66 if you aren't

"NEW DIRTY TALKING JOI VIDEO Seeing how much you liked my last fully nude JOI video I decided today to make another one 💕 This time as I play with myself I tell you all about what it would be like to experience fucking me... 😳 I also guide you through how you should be playing with yourself while you watch so by the end we are both ready to cum together 🥵 Since this is the most talking I have done in a video so far I'm limiting it to the first 25 people ONLY before it's gone forever so get it quick! I would hate for you to miss out on all the fun I talk about us having together 😈"

She sent one on september 9th 2022 it cost 44 if you are subscribed or 66 if you aren't

"NEW DIRTY TALKING JOI VIDEO Seeing how much you liked my last fully nude JOI video I decided today to make another one 💕 This time as I play with myself I tell you all about what it would be like to experience fucking me... 😳 I also guide you through how you should be playing with yourself while you watch so by the end we are both ready to cum together 🥵 Since this is the most talking I have done in a video so far I'm limiting it to the first 25 people ONLY before it's gone forever so get it quick! I would hate for you to miss out on all the fun I talk about us having together 😈"
damn that would be a sick vid but that is way to much lol

I asked her about a custom video. Pretty generic request tbh. Nothing crazy. It’s $1000 😂😂😂. Her price tags are nuts. I’ve see far bigger names in the industry charge 1/4 of that.

From my understanding she seem to go really good video good price, then bad video high price back to before rollercoaster type of thing. Probably because she keeps trying see if ahe makes more by charging more

From my understanding she seem to go really good video good price, then bad video high price back to before rollercoaster type of thing. Probably because she keeps trying see if ahe makes more by charging more
You nailed it! That is exactly what she does

LOL shee realesed another new PPV today. This doesnt seem to be a girl that doesnt need the money. Also a few days ago she was pitching that she is still offering customs
if shes going to charge 1000+ dollars for customs then i think everyone would continue them, shes got to have a large quiet backing for her to charge prices like this and even for her regular ppv.

I really don't get how she's not more popular. She's fine af and her content is good. Yet there are basic streamer girls who do basic content and they got people willing to buy every single content they put out.

I really don't get how she's not more popular. She's fine af and her content is good. Yet there are basic streamer girls who do basic content and they got people willing to buy every single content they put out.
I have a few theories on that. First based on what I have seen through the very little I have seen of her Twitch streams and reading some of her tweets and responses her personality seems dry as hell. Next I believe she sucks at promoting herself. At one point she had like 3 Twitter handles, 3 Reddit pages, 4 IG's 2 OnlyFans and 1 Fansly. It just creates confusion. Like which fucking social medis should I follow of this girl. The hilarious thing is she wants to help other girls promote themselves

Back
Top Bottom