Simp Chat Beth Lily

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

fan24

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Ive followed her since she started from what I remember it’s a bit like this. This the patten roughly. This is a rough timeline I think

She starts doing page 3 then go on to do zoo then after a year or two quits lives a bit of a normal life , while still doing social media posts I think this was mainly because she did not like the attention she got after seeing that boyfriend video she use to cover up her tits a lot was not popular at school she was pretty though she’s posted pics of herself between 14-18 you see why guys might not been interested in her when she was younger , then 18 her tits got huge started doing make up looked really hot. I think this was 2015-2016

Then came back also claimed to have another job while doing model work. She was with an agency probably worked with them for a year or two the guy made her website, the guy was known to rip models off, think lucy pinder did own half of the company at one point nearly all glamour models worked for him, Beth did shoots with the models like Sammy braddy,Stacey poole and other.

At some point she fell out with the guy I think guy who runs the company, boobsrealm knows more also she hates this guy posting about her at boobsrealm. She did a youtube post and it but didn’t go into much detail as I think she took legal action against him. She said that calendars she made with him she only got like £1 per calendar and then went on to try get him to take down the pics he took, she took him to court or found out she could not win. Reminds me of elle faye when she had her pics taken didn’t know that they going to be online and had a meltdown. Then tried to remove all traces of her model work she did was unsuccessful lol. I think this took place around 2017-2018

Now she quits again for like a year or so I think then starts an only fans just does not show nips oi think tastefully nudity her early only fans is a bit shit but would sometimes have some good stuff. Now I think it was just before the pandemic or just after she upped her game started doing better stuff more nude stuff some times some content was really good and some bad. Around 2019-2020

She’s reaches peak size has amazing curves as could have made a fortune. Around 2022 ish

She quits again for 3rd time clamming that she’s older wants to move on with her life she grown as a person. Though she posted like a day or two before she can’t wait to make more content. She claimed also for her mental health as well at the time. She does a live with some mental health woman and then I think she pins it on her insta I think its gone now. She talked about being over sexually sized and she would cover up a lot as she does not like the attention, then fairly recent claimed it was her boyfriend made her close her account. I posted this before some French football player who was a serious player his tik tok was him with loads of woman.

Now all know when she stopped only fans that maybe like 90 percent on her income, she now doing terrible content she will get her tits out again. she’s done this like two time before where she does tease stuff, her lifestyle is not cheap all these expensive items she buys the holidays first class and expensive dinners she has two houses near London her life is pretty expensive, only reason she might not do it if her tits are bad but I would not be surprised if she had a boob lift soon she’s nearly 30.