Simp Chat Beth Lily

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

pipo7

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I don't want to be mean and blame her but she always pick the bait, rather she had the chance to move away and be done with the subject.

now as an example sapphire blue, former busty juicy cute beautiful girl, well she decided to go skinnier and lost a few pounds.
her fans accepted this and continued loyal to her

but the main thing here was herself, she decided to make that change in full consciousness and confidence with her new body

so she moved on and continued creating content rather than stay dealing with those whom being complaining

also this could be a some kind of confirmation this was an "accident", a sum of different variables in the Beth side.

something unfortunate and unplanned at this level and she believes this is the reason why shes lossing followers, subscribers and money hence why shes changing her story over and over again, trying to convince ppl to get back to her, neglecting the fact she has been creating crap content at expensive prices even since her breast were fuller than they are rn

and there she has to focus to be relevant again if shes serious about or better yet, in her own self confidence preferably out of social media, getting some degree or so to prove her worth to her own

Tbp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
Favourite Beth lily videos? Mine is this bath one or the white claw fridge one. She was so fucking hot back then. Still dont know how she couldn't titty fuck the shampoo bottle properly 😒 Also if anyone has this video without the watermarks please share thanks 🙏

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

fortnite4520

Casual
Nov 29, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
This one for me
01.mp4_thumbs.jpg

fan24

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
she go's though same patterns every year lol, I think she is earning knowwhere near what she was making during her peak time on onlyfans. she should have made loads more content at her prime size lol

she mentioned doing youtube videos again, she will prob make a few videos then give up again. she is now getting amazon gifts for her birthday lol

opycopy

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 27, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I agree with you, but let's assume she's desperate, why doesn't she make her non-nude content that looks like IG content for $15-20? She back to OF last Sep, 8 months ago, and she still sending her (non-nude) content for +80 , she just sent a 10-second video for $150.. we may have previously said that it was a strategy, but she has been doing this for 8 months!! She didn't seem desperate (financially) to make her content cheaper