Simp Chat Beth Lily

balerion19

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 8, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
tessa had gained back her tits by the time she went awol... beth on the other hand has ben upto heer scammy ways...not to mention she pulled all this talk about rebranding as an "artist" and back to bait and switch.sh knows that some simps will go out of their way to pay for shit... id say most british glamour models ar otorious for this shit and same goes for that laci kay sommer chick. i hate her with a passion

Serpe10

Lurker
Apr 3, 2024
Tessa's tits shrunken :monkaX:? Nah mate, I can't believe what I'm reading, no way...she got skinnier sure, but her boobs are so damn fine, all around WAY more sexy than she was when filming for scoregroup or pinupfiles or whatever it was before she made her own content through onlyfans (which is an hit or a miss most of the times but it's fine) but man oh man, like, I think she kinda had a flawless body around 2020-2023 to be honest, even tho I really don't know anything about her latest content...or if she still makes any.

opycopy

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 27, 2022
-She said she deleted her OF because she was depressed
-She said she didn't delete her OF because of her boyfriend
-She said she deleted her OF because she was not enjoying her twenties due to creating content every three days
-She said she was depressed (after deleting OF) because she had been making content for 7 years and did not know what else to do.
-She said she deleted her OF because her fans were leaking her content
-She said she deleted her OF because some of her friends don't like to hang out with a girl has OF page
-She said she deleted her OF because fans no longer supported her
-Then recently she said she deleted her account because of her boyfriend lol
I'm not kidding, she said all of that and the main reason I think we said it in the previous pages and I don't want to say it again.

balerion19

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 8, 2023
lol the lies...its obvious that she was trying to break into the influencer market, which explains her shrinking down. Pus she rally hated the pressure from her "Fans" to actually do some work for the money she charges. She can make all the excuses in the world but it is quite obvious that it was all about the money and to get a mor squeakier image since being an OF thot > being an insta influencer thot. The second her influecer gig failed, she decided to worm her way in. at first she started wth the non nudes and beth lily art and now its back to nudes. Considring she has burnd bridges with the page 3 gang (apprently sh had some tiff with stacey poole and the whole group which usually makes videos of stacy and melissa debling) and good ol beth really wanted money so she tried to rebrand herself, same same but different. Her tits have somewhat grown (Might be some injections) cuz its obvious that her tits are her USP..

God I love her bod but its hard to like her as an individual