EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

I have the next set after the 1 just posted in the content thread. She takes top off and squeezes tits so can kinda see nips. Want to post but not sure if these sets have any hidden watermarks or anything. Can the people who posted before confirm?
Hopefully someone posts the bunny 1 too, looks like she's starting to show more

I have the next set after the 1 just posted in the content thread. She takes top off and squeezes tits so can kinda see nips. Want to post but not sure if these sets have any hidden watermarks or anything. Can the people who posted before confirm?
Hopefully someone posts the bunny 1 too, looks like she's starting to show more
cipher need your assistance

Depends on the download link that you got. Every single Gumroad download link I gotten when I purchased stuff were generic download links that everyone who purchased got. You can also check the metadata on when it was last modified, if it's anything but the day you downloaded, there won't be any watermarks on it.

If there is no visible watermark on the video itself (like fantrie does) just take a look at the metadata and remove it
i think there are even some free sites for it online if u dont know how to

Fantrie doesn't even have a watermark. It's just an overlay they have on their site that can be easily bypassed.

There's no download link, have to view on gumroad browser or the app. Can download pics pretty easily but the video player looks like it fetches individual json files ~6 secs long and you can't download the whole thing at once
Don't know much about how to detect meta data but the modified date is the same as the download. If it's something where I have to go through each image it's probably too much work for me to bother with honestly haha

In terms of copy protection Gumroad only has PDF stamping. Since it's not a PDF you don't need to worry, this is for things such as ebooks. You can check the Gumroad help page under copy protection to see what they offer. So basically there's no risk when sharing. Just see her many other sets posted on here. Any unique metadata or watermark would require this feature to be built into Gumroad which it isn't.

As for videos perhaps you could try the free "Stream Recorder" Chrome extension. It works for most things I try to download and there's 2 different capture modes so if one doesn't work you can try the other. Or another similar extension perhaps. Failing that there's always the good old OBS display capture where you play the video in full screen and just hit record and wait for it to play until the end of the video.

Yeah I'm mad that we don't get anything to watch. I thought she would get off her ass for that donation but all I got was 10GB recording of nothing. :KEKWlaugh:
not on twitch but if anything this might make her believe in creating more content like she's been doing recently with youtube and the photobooks and not completely give up like she mentioned she wants to several times before

she danced a bit during her bday stream but didn't show booty, probably because those shorts were too revealing

Back
Top Bottom