EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

Bre
Korea is not only twitch, just saying, check the threads here and see it for your own, there are fake? yes, many, but there are real BIG ones I just mentioned a few of them right above
They are entertainers showing themselves to the world to gain money and fame just like celebrities. Her body is too small to have breasts that big as well, unless she was fat before and had abdominoplasty the tummy tuck procedure, then had the fat transferred to her breasts, but those look like the gummy bear implants. You can actually see how smooth her tummy is, too that she has had the smooth tuck procedure done a little bit, just like Yeoul, she had some thickness on her stomach for a while, now she has tha smooth perfect looking stomach.

Bre

They are entertainers showing themselves to the world to gain money and fame just like celebrities. Her body is too small to have breasts that big as well, unless she was fat before and had abdominoplasty the tummy tuck procedure, then had the fat transferred to her breasts, but those look like the gummy bear implants. You can actually see how smooth her tummy is, too that she has had the smooth tuck procedure done a little bit, just like Yeoul, she had some thickness on her stomach for a while, now she has tha smooth perfect looking stomach.

:RICH:

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE ( sarcasm )

Hey man. Believe what you want. I've actually just found someone else with similar body proportions to Berry who's totally never had work done.

37200f81590c0b6f78c38275ff1206a77eba3d14ccbe2223.md.jpg
oh this is barbie doll. she her self told everyone what she did. and compare the boobs.
+ again heres a pair of REAL HUGE KOREAN boobs - wltn9818
but im 100000% sure you will still say they are fake. :KEKW:

:RICH:

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE ( sarcasm )

I mean there's really no helping you guys. You believe that every Korean woman on Spankbang with F cups are all natural based on how they "jiggle". Regardless of having zero body fat and theoretically making up 1% of the South KR population (Who are also known for being the most popular demographic for cosmetic surgery).

Last edited:
I mean there's really no helping you guys. You believe that every Korean woman on Spankbang with F cups are all natural based on how they "jiggle". Regardless of having zero body fat and theoretically making up 1% of the South KR population.
more like theres no helping you if you think that everything that is bigger then B is fake :KEKWlaugh:
i already understood that for you Lena Paul and wltn9818 have fake boobs.
Poor guy never seen real huge and soggy boobs IRL!

shutterstock_489577408-377x250.jpg
now go look at her boob slip with no bra. yes the nipples are covered, the scarring is not. The breast fold scar is there.

Its 2024, come one im sure her korean threads came to this conclusion yrs ago probably with way more evidence.

I mean there's really no helping you guys. You believe that every Korean woman on Spankbang with F cups are all natural based on how they "jiggle". Regardless of having zero body fat and theoretically making up 1% of the South KR population (Who are also known for being the most popular demographic for cosmetic surgery).
What spankbang dude, lmao

You are helpless

shutterstock_489577408-377x250.jpg
now go look at her boob slip with no bra. yes the nipples are covered, the scarring is not. The breast fold scar is there.

Its 2024, come one im sure her korean threads came to this conclusion yrs ago probably with way more evidence.
the gif/video you refer to is such shit guality that you cant see shit. people couldnt figure out that there were pasties and not nips. it was pixilated more then minecraft and you saw there a surgical scar? i wonder how! you need NCIS lvl software to see shit there.

A grand for the full e-girlfriend experience. Hell, that's probably less than some of the dudes already threw around on her streams anyways.

some people would throw 10-100k for that if it was Amo. so 1k isnt that much. some ask 1-2k just to let you play a game with them.

Compare again

I can give you hundreds of examples

Eunyoung has the gummy drop implants and so does Babbyyang and Berry has the the gummy bear; the silicone gel kind, which are soft. You also have to go to the doctor to keep them maintained. None of them are natural, all enhanced. They have also got the liposuction/tummy tuck/smooth tuck procedures, you can clearly see that, if you have looked into any of this. It's as obvious as peanut butter and jelly and white on rice.

From looking you can also see that they have gotten the stretched eyelids and rhinoplasty, which has been mentioned. Their stomach and breasts have a rubbery look to them. Some of them like velvet_7 even uses the face proportion filter.

You can also add the liposuctioned fat to your breasts as well. They have gotten every option covered, everything you can imagine can be done. You will one day realize that none of their breast are fully natural. None of them. If they've gotten their eyes, lips and stomach worked on, that tells you everything. Some girls even do the collagen injections when they don't even need them. They are competing to be/stay beautiful and make a lot of money.

Back
Top Bottom