EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

Wow her subscription plans are getting crazier $10, $100, $214, $314 :monkaW:
And no more $1k plan with requests, wonder if anyone got anything juicier from her

I don't get it, why were only some NSFW Ero cosplayers affected in the Gumroad purge and others not? Vast majority that got purged were primarily Korean publishers. I can still see a bunch of White, Thai, Chinese, Taiwanese, Black, and etc business as usual. Did they just ignore the threats?

I don't get it, why were only some NSFW Ero cosplayers affected in the Gumroad purge and others not? Vast majority that got purged were primarily Korean publishers. I can still see a bunch of White, Thai, Chinese, Taiwanese, Black, and etc business as usual. Did they just ignore the threats?
Threats? I was wondering why all those suddenly disappeared! What happened?

Could someone put links together for her content that hasn’t been leaked yet? Aside from Likey/subscription stuff. Might buy something.
too late. all her Gumroad photobooks are gone. only stuff left is Likey!

too late. all her Gumroad photobooks are gone. only stuff left is Likey!
Not true, Pink Ribbon stuff are still there, it's just hosted on the photographers "professional" model gumroad instead of his KBJ one. I don't know what is leaked and what isn't but these are the Pink Ribbon ones.

Not true, Pink Ribbon stuff are still there, it's just hosted on the photographers "professional" model gumroad instead of his KBJ one. I don't know what is leaked and what isn't but these are the Pink Ribbon ones.

the last one (succubus) def hasn't leaked yet

I would buy it but I not going to deal with the password email shit. There's a line of communication that I do not cross and that's speaking to anyone personally when I purchase anything I may or may not leak. If someone has bought previously and know the password, then I might get it.

I would buy it but I not going to deal with the password email shit. There's a line of communication that I do not cross and that's speaking to anyone personally when I purchase anything I may or may not leak. If someone has bought previously and know the password, then I might get it.
what do you mean with password email shit?

only set that was ever leaked is [빛베리] 베리 파라다이스!

Back
Top Bottom