EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

Gonna make one of those "I hope time proves me wrong" posts.
She has changed, 2021-2023 "pre-kidnapping" style won't happen ever gain. My theory is that her "old partner" probably was "directing"/taught her before... and now she is the one "directing" (or her friends). Maybe this is some psychology thing like she doesn't want to do because this style was the idea of a person who hurt her...
For anyone paying attention her way of "making content" now is different.
Ironically her "old" fanservice style is used as template by the newer streamers with great success (e.g., aesoon and golaniyule0), as in they use same tracks and choreography.
Another hint regarding things being different is the technical setup, in twitch she has some odd config where her camera is working at 40~FPS (doesn't matter if the encoding is 60FPS) and her video quality is worse compared to other streamers using the usual 8000kbit/s. In Afreecatv her camera is set at 30FPS, which is fine, but afreecatv is a "shitshow", as in nobody escapes the RNG of framerate stuttering, like some parts of a stream will be fine and others will be 20-25FPS stutterfest (I hope someone solves/fixes that mystery/issue one day).

I agree that her style has changed, but it started to change before the kidnapping.
Before that, she was one of the queens of fanservice by Korean standards, imho. But there was a lot of drama surrounding her and her husband, and the content became more boring, with less focus on sexy stuff and more on sitting around and disappearing for long periods of time.
Check the photos in the content thread before the kidnapping, it's always Instagram bikini level.

And now? Just scroll back a few pages and compare.
I guess after she got out of the relationship, her hoe phase began. I never expected to see it from her, but now we've already got much sexier photobooks, pussy lip, nipples through bodysuit. She's on Instagram with other lewd girls.
If anything, the future looks more optimistic than ever:PogTasty: Maybe not on Twitch tho

I just took a longer look at that March 13 stream. She has this cellshading filter on, it looks like I'm playing Borderlands again. I just cut out the singing, you guys can take a look if you haven't seen it.

so i poked around the maxim korea website, saw mention of her in this months issue, none in april (not 100% sure), got this months issue, and its just reposts of her hongdan sets lol not really worth posting 130mb pdf for 7 repost pics

(didn't spend money on this don't worry lol)

Last edited:
so i poked around the maxim korea website, saw mention of her in this months issue, none in april (not 100% sure), got this months issue, and its just reposts of her hongdan sets lol not really worth posting 130mb pdf for 7 repost pics

(didn't spend money on this don't worry lol)
post it. or send to dm. need for collection.

Back
Top Bottom