EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

new tattoo :sadKEK: i hope she doesnt end up like ariana grande

she is streaming now and shes looking like mary jane in the horror movie
Where did she stream, afreeca or twitch?

I haven't seen anything from it anywhere. It's like it never happened. Not doubting you or anything, just that I find odd that nobody uploaded content from that anywhere.

I haven't seen anything from it anywhere. It's like it never happened. Not doubting you or anything, just that I find odd that nobody uploaded content from that anywhere.
I did notice it says on her twitch that she was live yesterday, so maybe did a really short IRL stream or something (I didn’t notice it personally).

by now they meant right now as in 2 days ago. it was a stream during a cosplay convention or some shit, nothing worth saving unless you're one of those obsessed simps

It was on twitch, irl from G-Star, i think is a big video game convention in korea, it was a short stream of her walking on the con and taking pictures with some fans, like mkl2 said nothing worth saving; some guys commented on her weight and she seemed uncomfortable something like "girl eat more you are too skinny now"

Yeah it was for G Star & Worlds ( Very Big yearly game convention & LoL tournament) All the big Korean streamers go to network and have fan meetings at sponsored booths like Sooflower & Magenta, but Berry didn't have one this year, she just wanted to go and do a quick stream as a regular person.

This site has most of the vods, but cuts out at the part she takes a pic with Sooflower, just search her stream name and her most recent vod comes up
https://streamrecorder.io/userrecordings

Back
Top Bottom