EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

provided it's real. I have doubts. berry has crazy eyes. and this shit with her "ex"-husband has been ongoing for some time now. maybe it's another amouranth situation.
Yes, she is a little too hungry for success and naive about what it takes to become a kpop star. So she is trying to climb the ladder, trying to find someone who will make her famous, or some way to get publicity and a mainstream following. There are tens of thousands of Korean kpop wannabees like her, but not many with those tits. :monkaHmm:

Nah if true it fits the husband's personality to do something like this, the dude even cut himself on her stream once & trashed talked all the other streamers. He also took out a bunch of loans from loan sharks to appear rich to trick her into marrying him in the 1st place then pimped her out on Afreeca & Twitch for years.

cropped-311a022618797240a7.jpg

She already has success and fame, same with Amouranth and these situations do more harm than good and net very little gain. Just look how much harm the last time did to her career. These days she can't even be bothered to dance for easy money which is all she has to do. I mean she already failed if she wanted publicity because nobody is even talking about it outside of her community. I just think these women really are that naive and think they can change a guy and I say this because I know someone who thinks like this. It seems unbelievable but these women really do make such horrible life choices. "Ok, he's a psychopath but maybe if I give him more money and keep him around he'll be alright". And when you get a child involved even moreso.

Hard to believe anything from berry or her "ex" last time this all happened with cutting and everything. Berry later laughed it all off said they were still together and even raided his dumb ass stream when he was talking mad shit about other k-whores on twitch.

No doubt the guy is a giant scumbag but in no way is berry being "tricked" or other non-sense.

Pity party doesn't work much in Asia. And most of her western audience were already turned off when her husband appeared in her stream that time like nothing happened.
Most are questioning if all these are a pre planned elaborate scam. For now, the only way she is earning the big bucks is from the blind simps or by going all in on her gumroad/fansly

Berry is a big enough streamer that if all true, the drama will be all over the news like what happened with ad1yn2, & big afreeca tv streamers when they got into deep shit. Also Namu Wiki (Korean Wiki) will have a whole thing on it. Will post here with translations if such articles come out in the coming days.

Either way it's very believable considering the psycho chit he has done & the fact it happened after Berry did the rap video and was hanging out with ton of different dudes the last few weeks.

Last edited:
Also find this article from a few days ago with pics of very young berry and her husband.
https://www.newsamong.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=2364

2364_11552_5755176cfb3096a6bea5.md.jpg

2364_11555_1121b37eb7e74810b6d4.md.jpg

2364_11558_234db5f1572f7c96ac7.md.jpg
This dude never looked like a "K Pop Idol" dude looks more like a Pro LoL player, no wonder she was craving some new d.
She definitely married this dude because she was a gullible ditz and believed this clown was rich

Also find this article from a few days ago with pics of very young berry and her husband.

This dude never looked like a "K Pop Idol" dude looks more like a Pro LoL player, no wonder she was craving some new d.
She definitely married this dude because she was a gullible ditz and believed this clown was rich

Wtffffff. Anyone thinking she got together with this guy for looks is huffing hard. :COPIUM: He looks like a decaying middle-aged man with a wig. It's an unfortunate situation for sure, but I absolutely do not feel sorry for this manipulative narcissist. I just hope her kid is OK.

she looks so much better here btw. nowadays her face looks almost scary idno if it's a make-up thing or if she did something to her eyes but it's pretty mid imo

He looks average
she looks so much better here btw. nowadays her face looks almost scary idno if it's a make-up thing or if she did something to her eyes but it's pretty mid imo
Make-up and setup light

I mean.. Considering the last goat rodeo with her "" ex husband, it's reasonable that people are skeptical of her honesty/motivations. The boy who cried wolf and all that. Asking for money 48 hours after the incident allegedly resolved, is again. Suspect. They did the same shit last time, oh he just needs to pay off his debts.. Maybe if we support his twitch channel, etc.

If it is true, obviously I hope justice prevails. But the blind faith/shouting down people who are like... Ya'll remember last time, right? In her community is stupid.

I mean.. Considering the last goat rodeo with her "" ex husband, it's reasonable that people are skeptical of her honesty/motivations. The boy who cried wolf and all that. Asking for money 48 hours after the incident allegedly resolved, is again. Suspect. They did the same shit last time, oh he just needs to pay off his debts.. Maybe if we support his twitch channel, etc.

If it is true, obviously I hope justice prevails. But the blind faith/shouting down people who are like... Ya'll remember last time, right? In her community is stupid.
Her community at this point is literally a cult.

Back
Top Bottom