EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

he's right tho, even before this whole thing happened, she seemed a lot less passionate about streaming. The good content we got from her this year was all outside of streaming, where she looked like she was actually having fun doing it. Also why you take everything so personal calm down lol. (the comment i was replying to got deleted btw)

Last edited:
i have to agree, berry fell off even before the accident. her energy and sexiness during her streams was not the same as it used to be. she hyped up her last hottub stream and it was forgettable

i wish she could dance the way yoon_froggy does

After years of streaming she probably got burnout. But honestly the content we got from outside of streaming was some of the best she ever made, even the stuff from insta. Personally i'd be happy if she kept doing this stuff rather then do boring streams.

Well… shit. She got back on likey around a week ago. I don’t really know her income streams, but man. Afreeca? Kick? Will kick also drop Korea?

Well… shit. She got back on likey around a week ago. I don’t really know her income streams, but man. Afreeca? Kick? Will kick also drop Korea?
She will just stream on Afreeca most likely then maybe duo stream to Youtube after. Kick is a wild card and nobody knows if it will even last another year

You're right, I forgot she'd actually been streaming more on Afreeca earlier this year. I guess Likey and afreeca it is
Yeah lots of people didn't like her Afreeca streams, but I liked the booty shorts & twerking she was able to do on there without getting banned by mass reporting LSF incels on Twitch. I think she will probably duo stream on Youtube again since her english viewers want a english dominated chat & she used to multi stream back in the day before Twitch got mad and took her sub button away for a year back in 2018 If I recall correctly.

Yeah lots of people didn't like her Afreeca streams, but I liked the booty shorts & twerking she was able to do on there without getting banned by mass reporting LSF incels on Twitch. I think she will probably duo stream on Youtube again since her english viewers want a english dominated chat & she used to multi stream back in the day before Twitch got mad and took her sub button away for a year back in 2018 If I recall correctly.
It all comes full circle then. I wonder what Yuni and KR streamers like her will do

any tl:dw of what happened in yesterday's stream? i tuned it and saw no booba so i closed it, but she had a notepad with some kind of timeline back to 2017

any tl:dw of what happened in yesterday's stream? i tuned it and saw no booba so i closed it, but she had a notepad with some kind of timeline back to 2017
She told the full story of what happened to her, starting from 2017 when she started streaming just 3 months after having a baby, to all that went down with her ex. She told the story in Korean tho, so someone in chat was translating the whole thing.

Seems like she's really struggling just to stream, she said many times that just starting the stream was super hard and she looked really nervous, I think she smoked over 10 cigarettes over the course of the 3+ hours that took her to go over all that happened.

She told the full story of what happened to her, starting from 2017 when she started streaming just 3 months after having a baby, to all that went down with her ex. She told the story in Korean tho, so someone in chat was translating the whole thing.

Seems like she's really struggling just to stream, she said many times that just starting the stream was super hard and she looked really nervous, I think she smoked over 10 cigarettes over the course of the 3+ hours that took her to go over all that happened.
did she talk about twitch korea closing down? Like where she's going to stream next

i checked pictures thread, did people really leak the pictures they got from her in DMs ??? i dont get it
after verifications, those pictures were for a korean viewer, so either he leaked them himself or shared them with someone that leaked them :KEKWlaugh:

Last edited:
i checked pictures thread, did people really leak the pictures they got from her in DMs ??? i dont get it
after verifications, those pictures were for BGR, the korean viewer, so either he leaked them himself or shared them with someone that leaked them :KEKWlaugh:
they are freely available on afreeca. as i understand berry just posted then to his afreeca page and EVERYONE can see them.

Back
Top Bottom