EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

oh WTF :KEKW: so people pay 500$ for PUBLIC pictures? whattttt (those were her prices)
i think you could win the pic in the some kind of korean type of lottery on stream, you donate 102 balloons - she opens a small paper and its a win(small chance) or lose. so he won them.
and 500-1000$ were her likey pics. someone leaked the 500$ ones. but still no one leaked the 1000$ ones.

i think you could win the pic in the some kind of korean type of lottery on stream, you donate 102 balloons - she opens a small paper and its a win(small chance) or lose. so he won them.
and 500-1000$ were her likey pics. someone leaked the 500$ ones. but still no one leaked the 1000$ ones.
yes there was lottery but you could also pay 5000+ for pictures directly

i checked pictures thread, did people really leak the pictures they got from her in DMs ??? i dont get it
after verifications, those pictures were for a korean viewer, so either he leaked them himself or shared them with someone that leaked them :KEKWlaugh:
Wait which pictures

did the guy scroll thru all her IG stories ? lol
also how we know its not a fake ?
we don't know. the story is maybe from few years ago. and they live for 24h. why it appeared only now and how did he get it now or why he waited for so long to post it?

we don't know. the story is maybe from few years ago. and they live for 24h. why it appeared only now and how did he get it now or why he waited for so long to post it?
IG stories can be permanent if they are the featured ones saved at the top of profiles. Ironic a free shampoo post on IG showed more then her 500$$$ photos

IG stories can be permanent if they are the featured ones saved at the top of profiles. Ironic a free shampoo post on IG showed more then her 500$$$ photos
that i know. still that story was gone long time ago. so too many questions like why now post it? and as no one has original story and can confirm we still cant be sure its real.

Maybe it was on the old forum and not posted here.
i have everything from old forum on berry and its not from there.
but i will add - with todays deepfake tech you can make this type of pics pretty easy. so i tend to question everything this days. as you can fake face on videos face on pictures and even voice.

Last edited:
There was also that stream where she was braless with no pasties, and you could see pokies, she was jumping and dancing getting close to a nipslip and some fucking cuck had to donate to warn her and she ended up getting pasties on. Now i watched the stream and didn't see anything but maybe i missed it.

that i know. still that story was gone long time ago. so too many questions like why now post it? and as no one has original story and can confirm we still cant be sure its real.
my guess is the korean web. They are the top of the world when it comes to archiving and having leaks that do not exist anywhere. They have so many forums that you have to pay and have unreal content. I bet it was on there for yrs and just now filtered out to the west.

Back
Top Bottom