EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

I mean I think most of us would like to see a proper manhandling, but this the best we ever got :sadKEK:
I'd argue that one collab stream she did with the two chicks earlier this year was the best manhandling (that or that one recent IG story where the girls are actually feeling her tits)

I'd argue that one collab stream she did with the two chicks earlier this year was the best manhandling (that or that one recent IG story where the girls are actually feeling her tits)
This year? I must have missed that. I only remember her 2022 collabs, she needs to do way more BTW, the collabs with Magenta & Sooflower were good & had more potential

Is she having a mental breakdown on insta or she just got hacked? Can't read korean

Seems like she nuked her ig

Is the psychotic husband back around?

The Shining GIF

This year? I must have missed that. I only remember her 2022 collabs, she needs to do way more BTW, the collabs with Magenta & Sooflower were good & had more potential

Magenta collabs are always good for the viewer because she's so touchy feely. I was checking my olds vods of Magenta and I saw one where she was doing a squeeze test of melody0725's tits, obviously with her back turned from the camera.

Yep sure seems like crazy husband guy is back around, seemingly invaded her home and hijacked her social media. Hope whoever it is didnt hurt her or the kid. It's like 1am to 4am in Korea at the time of these shenanigans.

I am not Berry.....She's the one who gave up everything....Now she has no home, no money, no contact information..There's nothing
Dude is unhinged.

Back
Top Bottom