EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

lmao she's a legend for uploading that story of guys saying they're cumming for her. Reminded me of that clip where she said it's her job to make chat lose aka drain their balls
Berry always has good 19+talk & loves to make dudes nut , just some viewers like to ruin it because they want PG-13 chat. Wish more Korean girls dropped the pure BS & did 19+talk

can anyone pls translate what the korean dudes said?

Yeah sure. I don't speak Korean, but I used a keyboard to type out the Hangul then used Google translate. Top right says, "Sister, I'm going to grind the rice." Maybe that's a Korean phrase for jerking off. If not, it should be and I'm absolutely going to start saying it. Middle right says, "It's not boring, it's cheap."

Yeah sure. I don't speak Korean, but I used a keyboard to type out the Hangul then used Google translate. Top right says, "Sister, I'm going to grind the rice." Maybe that's a Korean phrase for jerking off. If not, it should be and I'm absolutely going to start saying it. Middle right says, "It's not boring, it's cheap."
nah the guy that said about the rice thing is saying he is about to cum. And the guy in the middle is saying that he came.

Her photo sets have always been kinda meh, IMO her best stuff are the dancing videos/streams. I don't know if it's a Korean thing but I don't understand the dressing skimpy plus the weird faces. Same with the "winking" photos, maybe it's me but for me winking makes sense as a gesture, in motion, otherwise I just see an awkward photo of a person with one eye closed.
She has a few good photos but in that category most the Asian models/cosplayers do way better.

Just glad she's finally freeing the nips damn these Korean girls are super guarded about their nipples I swear. They'll show off their pussy print all day but when it comes to nipples they lock that shit down like Fort Knox :ROFLMAO:
where did she show them?

By that I meant she started to not wear those terrible nipple patches-stickers-padding all the time and we're getting some pokies and on that one stream a very slightly see through dress with no bra. Freeing the nipple is a process :ROFLMAO:

Sorry didnt mean to get your hopes up but good signs (y)

I've learned in Korea and in a lot of Asia its a big deal to even have pokies showing. Going braless there is still pretty controversial

Back
Top Bottom