Simp Chat Bebahan - Discussion Thread

• While we continue to work on the forum, the forum is now read only.

Login, registration, reacting, posting are now limited.

WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. DO NOT BELIEVE THE ANGRY REDDIT THOTS 🤣 🐀

aarontroschke

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 18, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Damn.. i new i saw that picture somewhere, at first i thought it's just a repost. I guess we've reached the point where we'll see the same kind of pictures in the future, if not the old ones just reposted.
From November:
4fe5d906cd3ec0a23.jpg

• PeepoLove
Reactions: Irkkaa1

CK_FTW_1987

Fan
Dec 10, 2022

If by zero effort equals to you getting naked, then no, she will not put that kind of "effort" (if was the case, she most likely would already done it by now), OF pages that are mainly lewds, at some point it's a bit of a struggle to make different things, but idk, there's other OF pages that might suit better the "needs" of each individual, bragging about a certain person doesn't make too much sense, the persons that someone follows on OF put whatever content they want and it's up to the subs to either keep the subscription or unsub if they don't meet their expectations.

• OkayChampThumbs
Reactions: aarontroschke

jpwalker88

Lurker
Dec 28, 2022
Does anyone know how big of a OF following she really has? I believe the numbers have dropped off over the past several months. You can just tell by the number of likes from the uploads. I can understand the frustration of the subs, she keeps posting similar content. She won't buy sexy clothing and she doesn't seem to be going nude, fully.
There are so many more things she can do and model in that would draw people back in, but she's too damn lazy to do it. Apparently streaming for a few hours a day, then taking a couple photos drain all her energy. She could be the top Twitch Streamer and one of the top OF models if she but in a little effort.
I'm not hating, just stating what I believe in. I still hope she does well, I just believe she could do better.

aarontroschke

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 18, 2023

Reaction content is the laziest thing you can do, and even more so when the editor hands you the videos ready to react. She gets the 2.0 YT videos ready to go from her members in discord. She also get these strange naughty dungeon videos presented by her community in Discord. That's why I personally don't understand when someone says she works "hard". Playing games on Twitch for 7 hours isn't really something exhausting. Taking 20 pics in one night for OF, and then spread them over the next 2 months isn't also really something draining. She could be in the top 5% of Twitch right now if she didn't constantly slow herself down with her simps that she doesn't want to leave, and invest some actuall real work and effort into her career.
About the numbers, only she will know and certainly won't tell anyone. Based on the likes in the last month, there are at least 700 people subbed. Guess not everyone will leave a like, so the unreported figure is difficult to estimate. But I guess she will make at least 10k per month only from subscriptions on OF.

CK_FTW_1987

Fan
Dec 10, 2022

I will agree with you that she hardly have the hardest job on the planet, even her knows that and for what i can tell, she even start to think that the people always complimenting her hard work, she knows they are overexagerating, but, since they will compliment everything about her, no wonder that for them she is doing the 12 Labours of Hercules. But she is aware she works hard or at least and better put, to the extent that she has a consistent job and that's true, i would drag myself if i had to stream like 4 days per week (it was 5 days before, and even 6 way before) and for 6-7 hours, it's 1/3 of your day that you are doing your thing and even what she does off screen apart from being a lot pre-made by the editor and/or members of her community you still have to sit there for a couple of hours to react or whatever. Probably the thing that gives her more work to do is the vlogs. But before you say i'm defending her too much, no, of course it's not the hardest job in the world but even her knows that. But i would say that the majority that brags about her "not putting hard work" to them that means "she doesn't get naked, therefore she isn't working hard enough".

CK_FTW_1987

Fan
Dec 10, 2022
I know right? If people still say that those aren't hard jobs, specially when you have to deal with customers, sorry but maybe never actually worked hard in life, some customers make the life of an employee a hell, they are annoying, hard to please and if you work serving tables even worse, you can get some a-holes that treat you like you're their slave with such arrogancy that feels like you own them something and you didn't paid and most of the times it's just to "impress" the girls they are taking to dinner to look like you're a "boss man".
P.S.: she worked on carpentry, i will be honest, she already worked harder than i ever did. 😂

aarontroschke

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 18, 2023
TF are you talking about? What hard work is she doing?
If 6-7 hours of playing games and chitty chatty is exhausiting for you, with a "consistent job" of 4 days a week, then you haven't worked anything ever in the real world where it's normal to work at least 10h a day, 5 days a week. Actual work, where you have to deliver something. And not just sit there with a cleavage and waiting for the simp's to throw money at you.