Simp Chat Bebahan - Discussion Thread

• While we continue to work on the forum, the forum is now read only.

Login, registration, reacting, posting are now limited.

aarontroschke

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 18, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She is totally inconsistent. Sometimes a post every 2 days, sometimes up to 7 days without a post. You can never tell with her.
But what i could notice is, she started OF on the 24th, so the majority of her subs is around this time period. She also uploads more around that time, to make people stay subscribed while after a week after that period she has the 7 days gaps.

SocialSocialNOODEZ

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 3, 2022
To be fair it might just be that she didn't reply to you or whoever you heard she didn't reply from

plus she might not reply to horny messages (even though she is in the business of horniness, having an Onlyfans and all but she doesn't really do anything more then nude teasing, never actually shown anything so that's a sign that she isn't into thing that are that horny, although she does Naughty Dungeon (Notty Dungeon as they are called on her content thread) where she watches women get dicked and masturbate and other stuff as well as playing adult games now (think she has only played one and has two videos of it so far) which mean people are gonna get more horny in DMs to her

on the subject of Naughty dungeon and her adult game plays i would quite like if she did more then sit there fully clothed, id like it if she was naked and maybe having some fun her self while playing the game or watching videos (obviously only the sexy ones not the weird and gross one that she sometimes reacts to), but that won't happen, at least not until she goes nude on OF (and shows)

Reactions: Roshots

jpwalker88

Lurker
Dec 28, 2022
I just want to know, how aggravating is it to the people who pay for Bebahan's OF that she posts as little as she does now and every picture is literally the same thing? Last month she posted 10 times, actually 9 but 10 pictures. She puts zero effort in everything she does and men waste their hard earned money on this woman that won't even reply to you even if you tip her $100. Why do we do this? I don't mind paying for an OF page if the female puts forth a fucking effort and interacts with those who pays to see her. Also I tipped Hannah $100 to ask her if she needed some ideas for pictures because she posted 5 or 6 pics in a row of her naked in the bathroom covering everything up, and it was boring. She didn't even look at the message. Men are going overseas to find wives because American women are shit, I think we need to start walking away from paying for OF.

Bushwookiee1989

Bathwater Drinker
May 6, 2023
She said on her twitch sometime last year she doesn't have the time to talk to her subs on her OF. Which is complete and other BS!!! I always stand by it nobody is busy 24/7. U can easily take an hour out of your day to get back to messages. Plus she's a lazy bitch when it comes to OF!! It wouldn't hurt to do a video instead of the same old pic.

Reactions: jpwalker88

aarontroschke

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 18, 2023
The busy thing is just an excuse. She is lazy, that's it.
And not only on her OF, on all of her platforms. Just look at her instagram, a pic every 6 months. Her youtube is the laziest content you can imagine, reactions. All she does is react to some clips send in from her simps, and her editor doing everything else, also managing her socials and youtube.
I don't know if i should start to talk about her twitch. It's 0 efforts, she just does the bare minimum of what HAS to be done. There is no content or variarety in the streams, it's just 7h of straight simping. It's really cringe and hard to watch.

But on the other side, why would she put more time and effort in it? The simps are throwing money at her like she is Jesus or something. As long as she has her 800-900 subs on OF, she is fine with posting once a week a dusty, repetetive and boring pic. It's not like any of the simps would dare say anything other than how "perfect" she is. And if you do find someone who has something negative to say, they will be blocked from the comments within a very short time.

aarontroschke

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 18, 2023
It's actually very smart from her perspective. I would even do the same thing, milk the simps until they dry out.
The only stupid thing is when you sit on the other side spending money, and you don't get any pictures for weeks. And I wouldn't be surprised if a bathroom or a photo on her bed (the usual), maybe "spiced" up with a hand bra comes along tomorrow.

He was pretty much reprimanded in the last argument to the point that his comments were deleted, don't think he'll show up here again so quickly.

jpwalker88

Lurker
Dec 28, 2022
I don't care about the simp long comments, I just want these lazy ass sex workers to give a shit. Put in some effort and earn the damn money. High time lazy, ungrateful OF "models" start getting cancelled because they don't give a FUCK about the people who provide them with the living they have. Hard work is a foreign concept to most of these people. 100-150 years ago, the high class brothels was full of these women, now they post their images online.

Wwsimp

Fan
Feb 20, 2023
are you in line management by any chance? Hahahaha I understand the frustration, but it is a business and the whole point is to reduce cost (not always monetary) and maximize profit. And regarding their attitude… thats 90% of workforce for most fields, not just sex workers.