Simp Chat Barbara Dunkelman - Discussion Thread

StoneCut

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I know we're all starved for Barb content, since she takes forever to post, but let's not get crazy here.
She's had better sets and shown more skin.

It's nice that she's so ass focused on this set, but I would have hoped for smaller panties.
Maybe a little more arched back to really sell those cheeks?

StoneCut

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Barely translucent and at most we're seeing the crack of her ass.
Anything from the front is all well covered, so we're not even getting the ridges of her pussy lips, let alone seeing anything "through" those panties.

If she had a lewd pose from the front?
Legs spread, with a "come fuck me" look and lip bite, so we could see her pussy mound from the front?
THEN I'd be happier with her choice of panties.....I'd still want more, but I'd be happier.

Icon97

Superfan
Jun 25, 2022
Well by doing OF properly I assumed they meant her going way farther than she has so far, most of us here already assumed she wasnt going to go all out even if RT failed much less adding on her being married. At most I feel like we'll get a bare ass shot with her legs glued shut so she doesnt show anything in front, even thats wishful thinking though. Who knows though maybe trevors just like gavin and doesnt care about their partner showing nudity online, although he still hasnt married meg somehow. Even then it would be up to barb and I just dont see her ever showing her bare tits or pussy but who knows.