Simp Chat Barbara Dunkelman - Discussion Thread

thomas_dp

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm expecting potentially interesting and enjoyable content from her this year, considering that her last three sets (not counting the old Arryn combo stuff); the Harley set, the Harley candids and this new candid set, were all great, sexy sets.

The big issue ofc is still her slow ass uploading schedule though. Don't see that improving anytime soon. And imo, there's no valid excuse for her taking so long to post new content. Even the occasional text post or poll would keep things fresh and fun.
Would be fun to get some videos again as well.

AmateurBabes

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Yeah, I think we can all agree that the candids are the best stuff. Text posts/polls would help break up the monotony and lack of content, too. And while videos would be fun, those take a lot more work than just photos, but who knows. At least she posted candids. She's getting bolder. I like to think she sent spicier ones to Trevor. lol

Christle

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Step in the right direction, she just walks slower than a grandma is all. Hopefully this is a sign for things to come. Maybe if the support for this is higher than her crappy weird photoshoots then she'll do these more frequently

AmateurBabes

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
If this was her main source of income, sure, maybe it's a sign. The candid sets are the most bought posts, so it's not about support. I wouldn't call them crappy weird photo shoots, they are more fashion model-esque.

Like, if she had a drought of content, she could just do a candid set once a month, it's that simple, but like you said, it's a step in the right direction.

Reactions: Rush555 and Rem9119

MysteriousFeeture

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
That's kinda what I am thinking. She probably is doing it as a side gig, but since her main job at RS is still paying the bills, she really sees no need to pump out content as often as say Nigri or Tourney.

But her Harley and Hotel sets really are a good step if she wants to continue. How much she is willing to push that envelope though is up to her. Guess we won't really know until (at this rate) a few weeks from now, unless she throws a wild card or two.

AmateurBabes

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
The thing is, if she really wanted to go all out and go, say, the Turney route, she would definitely need to leave RT first. If she had mega confidence in herself, leaving RT would be the first step. Some people don't realize that (and have even gotten me dislikes), even if she wanted to, working at RT would prevent her from going nude. Like, she's got a stable job with steady income. She's not as dumb as people make her out to be and has probably saved up quite a bit over the years. She's doing OF for fun and a confidence booster.

Harley and the hotel candids were the best she's done in years on OF. It's a slow progression. Now we just have to be patient until her model sets. Maybe we'll get more lingerie and we'll get a nice clear booty shot in a thong. lol

MysteriousFeeture

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
IDK why people are disliking you for stating this facts. Because what you said here and what I said above are legit the facts. She isn't EVER going the route of Tourney because her main income is well enough. Sure, she flirted with the idea that maybe she will no longer be able to be in her position at RT, but that's a BIG MAYBE. She's pretty big in RWBY, her podcast I think is doing very well, and she's done a banger job as manager for RT, so losing her to RT would mean losing someone admittedly big.
She does suffer from confidence issues, as she noted many times in the past (reference her podcast Always Open where she almost broke down when talking about her life before RT) that RT basically saved her and boosted it. OF I feel is something to help push her confidence in her body more. Hell, her OF post where she said she wants to take more photos of her in cosplays, lingerine, and feet/legs imo are more signs of her wanting to show her fans what they want to see of her. Not to cater, but to get that confidence boost in herself. Its like what Meg is doing, the more comfortable and confident she got in her body, the more she felt open to show. Not saying Barb will do the same, but she wants that boost Meg felt and is feeling.

Reactions: AmateurBabes

AmateurBabes

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Could she do well if she just focused on OF? Sure, but RT is stable income and OF would fluctuate wildly, and she would almost kind of be forced to go out of her comfort zone too fast too quickly. Despite what people may say about RT dying, it's only really dying a slow death and Barb is smart enough to save up (along with Trevor) in a worst case scenario of RT going under.

It's 100% a boost for her confidence, and while it's been an extremely slow ride so far, she took a major step with the hotel candids. Let's hope she doesn't get cold feet.

MysteriousFeeture

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Exactly, I've been reading that the company who owns RT are "re-evaluating" the company, and plan to do another purge of employees soon. Its most obvious everyone, even those higher up, are a bit spooked by this. Blane, Guss, and Gavin already have begun branching out with other projects, but also saving the bank. Gavin in particular is lucky thanks to Meg, the same can be said for Trevor with Barb.
I see Barb, as of now, using OF as a crutch, but also a "just in case" safety net, and probably made that post as a "test the water" to see and gauge the interest if things do go south. other than that, OF for he is merely a hobby/side gig to boost her overall self confidence. Like you said, hopefully she won't get cold feet, but I do worry if people sending questionable questions will stir her away like a few others I know who tried to do an OF.

Reactions: The Penguins

AmateurBabes

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Gavin would be perfectly fine if he purely focused on SloMo Guys as well as doing slow-mo for films. lol Meg's doing her thing with her own income. No idea how much she brings in from streaming, though. Gus seems like someone who will ride out the sinking ship, but Blaine, Barb and Gavin are young and talented enough to branch out and find success.

It could be a safety net, but she could easily be picked up elsewhere. Barb moving behind the scenes as a producer of sorts while doing podcast stuff wouldn't be the worst thing, especially if she feels her time in front of the camera is running out. Who knows. I just want to see Barb booty in a thong from some good angles. Is that too much to ask? lol Sadge