EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Barbara Dunkelman - Discussion Thread

I'm pretty sure it's generally accepted that the quality of content slowly dipped after they were acquired the first time around. Full Screen? It just slowly snowballed from there.

For me the content was a on a slow decline before they were forced to layoff staff because the corporate overlords said so. Then it was a much more rapid decline. I gave up watching any RT content about 2 months after Burnie left.

There was also the dude who filmed himself jacking off in the office and the trans who tried to get everyone cancelled for work culture reasons but had to back down when he was exposed for being a massive racist. RT is the gift that keeps on giving

trans who tried to get everyone cancelled for work culture reasons but had to back down when he was exposed for being a massive racist. RT is the gift that keeps on giving
Was really hoping you were referring to Charlotte so I could watch Funhaus again but I'm guessing it's someone else?

I’ve always felt like RT “core” was deeply unfunny and overall, unlikable. When they started taking over writing and live action stuff, I fell off from Rooster Teeth hard. I was with AH from the very beginning and stayed with them up until around 2016.

I hope RT does well enough to keep their podcasts going but tbh I don’t care about anything else. Listen to Fuckface.

There was also the dude who filmed himself jacking off in the office and the trans who tried to get everyone cancelled for work culture reasons but had to back down when he was exposed for being a massive racist. RT is the gift that keeps on giving
I’ve always felt like RT “core” was deeply unfunny and overall, unlikable. When they started taking over writing and live action stuff, I fell off from Rooster Teeth hard. I was with AH from the very beginning and stayed with them up until around 2016.

I hope RT does well enough to keep their podcasts going but tbh I don’t care about anything else. Listen to Fuckface.
To be fair, their fans have usually been the weird kids who wear the same merch snapback and are allergic to matching. It was always a LIL corny. When it got to be CHEESY I was out.
Rwby went from having a super intense climax with pretty sick additions to the lord, but went right back to being a kids show.
I fuck w bumblebee, but.. yes. Forced as fuck.
I completely stopped watching when they uploaded lore trading cards of the “alpha squad” instead of literally making longer episodes and explaining all the bullshit they keep stuffing a webseries with

Lastly.

That n- ain’t Qrow.
Young qrow? Sure.
But that n ain’t qrow.

(I’ll be happy to back up any complaints with a DNA test)

On the always open segment in extra life livestream Barbara says she never has and never will take nude photos. She and Lindsay never referred to onlyfans.

On the always open segment in extra life livestream Barbara says she never has and never will take nude photos. She and Lindsay never referred to onlyfans.
i'm calling cap on her never taking nudes before based on all her stories on always open over the years, isn't that a livestream for kids charity? probably just trying to look innocent maybe idk

I only tuned into RT for the podcast and that immediately dropped in quality the second burnie left. Also I kinda believe her saying shes never taken nudes before, I know shes said quite a few times she hasnt because shes too paranoid of getting hacked and having them leaked out.
Have you seen that Burnie and Ashley are doing a daily morning podcast called It’s Morning Somewhere. It’s only about twenty minutes long but it’s nice to hear Burnie’s take on things again.

Have you seen that Burnie and Ashley are doing a daily morning podcast called It’s Morning Somewhere. It’s only about twenty minutes long but it’s nice to hear Burnie’s take on things again.
thats great news, I thought he was completely done being a public figure tbh

Back
Top Bottom