Simp Chat ASMR Puffin - Discussion Thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it much harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Here is a video some of you might have missed (sorry, I don't have the link)

It is just a mouth sounds asmr and her talking, and she's in a tight black t shirt and grey short shorts. The second half of the video is just a clear shot of her ass in the shorts, and you can see her pussy get wet and you can see it clearly through the shorts. It's reallllyyyy hot.

No... now that wasn't on purpose lol

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
She really likes posting sanitized sets of 3 pics on her OnlyFans to fill up content these days. They're really, really boring imo and the content of them would really want you to forget how wild she was in the beginning. I don't know if there's a bunch of videos that haven't been shared but the stuff thats been posted show how much she's scaled back and how content she is just coasting.

Reactions: Asmrlover3334

thebadbone

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
Well, she did it in the beggining to atract viewers but now that she has a steady base, she can chill back and relax :) She did that masturbation video a while back, that was gold, I wished more of that but that seems way out of her comfort zone, at least at the moment

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
That video just posted is some frustrating shit because you have to look really hard to see nips through that bra. She's just really stingy with the nudity at this point even though she went much harder in 2021

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
it's the OF business model of 2023-- show just enough to keep men jerking off to you, and just little enough to avoid being a sex worker.

I mean you still have to face dad at the holiday dinners and land a husband, am I right boys?

Look around this site. Most of the women are non-nude, tease, or just one step more lewd than Instagram and Tik Tok.

Women who make a huge jump from what they were doing is rare.

The ones who are showing everything were already sex workers in some capacity before OF came along.

The fantasy of the girl next door or your favorite Cosplayer or YouTuber or Streamer getting fucked on OF just isn't reality

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
She was much more revealing initially though which is the problem. If this was how she started thats one thing but she's gone backwards when it looked like she was really going to progress to something.

Like she can't even give us topless now even though we've seen her tits before. 2021 had her actively instructing jerking off on her tits, putting a vibrator in her panties while topless, dildo bjs, and even in early 2022 getting her ass slapped by a giant BBC dildo.

Its not even me fantasizing but where she was leading her content to before taking a few months off last year and returning noticeably scaled back with a few videos of nudity or sex stuff. I can count on one hand the amount of videos she's done with good nudity since last June.

Last edited:

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
So I watched the new Q and A. It seemed a bit contrived? Some of the "questions" did not seem to be from viewers, it seemed like she made some of them up so she could explain the direction of her OF. As predicted she shot down the possibility of doing what she has in the past... spoke more about "what she was inspired to do" rather than what viewers wanted. Made it clear she would be doing what she wanted and was comfortable with.

Got the feeling she was renouncing her more explicit past. Several times referred to what she was doing as "Lewd ASMR" which implies no explicit content. I think this is the way she is going.

Also shot down ever doing streams or customs. She's gonna do what she wants without viewer input.

Oh, and it seemed kinda off-putting seeing her answer these questions in a new beautiful house with all new furnishings. She made her money, and now she's backing off content. She looked really hot though but it's not like we will see anything any time soon.

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Disappointing if true but I saw the writing on the wall last year while hoping she'd eventually make some good stuff. Even last year there was some good stuff with nudity but it became more spread out. At a certain point late last year she cut back the nudity so roleplays were basically cleavage and a hint of ass and a lot of times with no face.

She also started posting pics to fill up a lot of her content that by and large don't show nudity. I'd take occasional toplessness and showing ass but her content has steadily declined into being boring. Ignoring what she did in the past, you'd expect an OnlyFans to be spicier than this.

Reactions: Asmrlover3334

CIAx

Bathwater Drinker
May 28, 2022
one day, sabrina vaz herself is even starting to do some crazy content, stuff like dildo content, and
blowjobs. Im just waiting for the day we get another puffin vibrator video 😓

Abusay

Fan
Dec 27, 2022
I personally don't mind that much the no nudity anymore. I just wish she'd simply put out videos more frequently.

Erotism has always been better anyway. But now it just looks like she did her money and now don't want to be bothered anymore, which is sad because she has one of the best bodies in the asmr scene, but it's not that deep anyway. You've never been able to trust a single one of these girls to do what they embarked to do in the first place, I pity those who paid but it was always obvious.

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I feel like there's a space where she can still be interesting and the cranial nerve exam she did last year where she shows some nips and jerks a dildo was that without being too extreme. If she doesn't want to do that she can at least show her ass a bit more.

She just followed a weird trajectory of going 100 at the beginning and then going down to like 50. The majority of women slowly work their way up to what she was doing at first and either stay at a certain level or progress further. Its rarer to see someone just go backwards.

Last edited: