Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

Fumbot

Lurker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
What’s mind boggling about wanting to learn the korean language ? She’s interested about that culture ( Kpop, KDrama ) like many girls of today, nothing weird about that. Plus it’s not because she was born in this country that she must have a special link with it. For the french thing, i think she grew up in France. Seems like you’re hating for no reason.

Last edited:

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
I'm not hating I just find it weird and very fetish-y for a young girl who is not korean at all to be so ingrained in it and want to learn how to speak korean. Like for what? Is she planning on becoming a korean actress and into K-drama shows? I don't get it. Logically there is no need for it. Unless she is going to start a career in korea which I highly doubt.

This is probably just one of her banters to have her audience find her to be an "interesting" person and continue to watch her live streams if I had to guess.

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
LOL, but honestly.. this kinda sh*t is the future. Imagine this with actual AI video, things are gonna get insane. Can't wait honestly, it would make stuff like OF completely useless, as AI could make anything we ever dreamed of without getting teased for 3 years before these girls drop anyway.

Lolumad

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Are the two new membership video links not working on mobile for others too? Says format not compatible for browser

Reactions: Asmrlover4557

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
And then these girls like Gibi and Glow go on twitter and start spreading messages against deepfakes and sh!t. Well if you b!tches would stop with your bs teasing and childish attitude against doing anything sexual (even non nude stuff/mild content) then people would not have to go through great lengths to do AI/deepfakes stuff. Stop being hard b!tches against sex. Being anti-sexual and having that attitude is unattractive and does nothing for them in the end but make them become stale over time and look bitter against the girls who do it.

Last edited:

Davybrenan

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2023
Yeah, I made an audio clone of Gibi a while back. It's really good over at the AI thread. Link is dead at the moment, but I'll repost again soon.

I'm planning on doing one for Glow and longer

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
I'm not a big fan of deepfakes but I like the ones I got of her.

Me too I agree. I left her a comment on her livestream video asking when she is going to do another yoga video but unfortunately I got no reply back yet from her and I don't think I will either so. Hopefully she will change her mind and give us another yoga video next year. These bitches go on some anti-sexualization trips. Like Glow who gives a freak. We already saw you in tight leggings barefoot and all. Why hide all that now? Dumb logic on her part if you ask me.

I got to say though that is a really good deepfake of Gibi n' Glow nude together. And that sounded so much like Gibi's voice. Glow's voice eh not so much.

Dkmnt

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 28, 2022
Man, I’m so pissed. It’s so frustrating that this girl always dresses up the hottest for those stupid ramble whisper videos.
3-4 years ago she did those videos doing different tingles and whispering and occasionally mentioning something about her life.
I had no issue with that. It was still mostly ASMR.

Now she’s doing these full on ramble only videos with the occasional mic scratch every minute or so.
For what purpose did you get those expensive, new, mics Glow?!
She’s already doing the livestreams for her ramble self therapy needs. Just had one two days ago again.
Why does she have to waste our time with these useless videos?!

I’m not subscribed to her because I want to watch a vlogger girl. I want ASMR! And the skipping this video, Glow, would be much easier if it wasn’t just two per week these days and most very hit or miss in terms of quality and actual ASMR.

Some of us have shit days and look forward to these videos.
Glow herself is often claiming how much potential ASMR for therapy and relaxation etc ASMR can have.

I’m sorry if I’m such an outlier here but I can’t fall asleep or relax and certainly not fap to a girls shallow ramblings about her wealthy lifestyle, wedding plans or whatever new candle scent she has found this week.

Fucking hypocrite too, always against this parasocial relationship shit, how dangerous and uncomfortable it is etc, and then feeding it to her audience with these buckets of personal information she’s emptying over our heads.

I’m sorry, I know this is a pity rant but I had to let my frustration out somehow, when she can’t relax it away once again with just some basic, decent ASMR…please

(And she just looks so fucking hot in the thumbnail I'm upset its gotta be one of those videos for:PepeWhy:)