Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

eetswabuvva

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The allure of her is how innocent she feels to me. So the very niche content I personally want are ASMR SFW style videos where she's making suggestive motions, actions etc... like maintaining eye contact whilst licking her mic suggestively yet subtly. But when I'm horny as shit, I just wanna see her suck a dick off lmfao

sloppyhoe

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022
I know for a fact she wears the pants in the relationship and he is some bum. I wouldn't be surprised if she does peg him. She is a weirdo. You can easily find out what he looks like if you look. He ain't nothing special. He just got fucking lucky is all. Right place at the right time. She avoids showing him because hes scared and rightfully so.

S4E7

🍑🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
Glow can attract an alpha male easily right ? why did she instead settle for a beta simp mod who's submissive to her ? isn't that the ultimate turn off ? :LULW:

EDIT : Some people aren't able to realize this for some reason , THIS IS SARCASM GUYS :KEKWlaugh: ..

Last edited:

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
Isn't that the case with most of these girls?! ''Date'' a simp so that your fans think they might have a shot as well and to seem more relatable, while secretly fucking chads on the side or, in the case of OF thots, get your sexual fulfillment from doing sexual content and flirting with random dudes online. :KEKW:

Exactly, it's just for show. And if you look at girls like ST Peach, she constantly walks all over her BF's boundaries and doesn't respect him at all. And these dudes stick around because they know they can't get any better anyways.

Glow didn't get as big as she is randomly, she knows what she's doing (just like how so many of her thumbnails are pretty click baity, like that last OnlyFans one in her Q&A).

Last edited:

S4E7

🍑🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
Glow never revealed that he was a simp until AFTER they got married , so the fans didn't know the whole time that she was dating a simp and now they have no chance because she's married...to a simp :LULW:

as for the rest of your sentence , of course some people (men and women) are like that , cheaters and very superficial , we have a name for them...they're called Assholes. :KEKW:

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023

Well.. Glow isn't a thot, so she still needs to work on that strat. lol But seeing how hot Glow is and hearing how average her BF is, I have no trouble believing she would, as you see that more and more these days as dating has gone 100% in favor of (attractive) women.

Reactions: Asmrlover4557

S4E7

🍑🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
Sure , any attractive person can leave their less attractive partner if they wanted to , but the bond and compatibility / sense of humor etc...keeps things nice and sticky , plenty of good people (men and women) out there , eventhough i fully agree that if you focus on the online world , which tends to mostly showcase the negative , it becomes easy to generalize a certain way (y)

By the way , did you know there's a female equivalent to this ? it's basically a group of (thousands) of girls/women who spend all day cherrypicking the worst assholes of the male gender and conclude : "see ? ALL men are cheating fucks / will leave us / will hurt us / etc...''

JJ Swatt

$1 Billion in debt
Mar 14, 2022
If I remember correctly, doesn't she deal with health issues? I can't remember the exact vid, it was probably from around 2020, but she talked about stomach issues and always having to run to the bathroom and stay away from certain foods. From what I remember it sounded like she had undiagnosed Chron's disease. Maybe she's settling for a simp because he don't mind eating a lil' shit when munching the box? :peepoGiggles: