Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Right, she's one of the biggest ASMRtists out there, and there are so many people into her as she's always all over deep fake subs and on forum/subs that talk about the ''hottest ASMRtists''. So that's why I was like ''I'll make one myself then''. :WeSmart:

I do agree that the biggest reason for her success is because she's hot af, but I do like some of her ASMR vids and her videos are of high quality, well produced, great lighting and she's a good makeup artist and knows how to present herself. But yeah, the reason I watch her over others is beceuse she's hot af and I can just stare at her for hours (because let's be honest here, most dudes mostly watch ASMR to be up and close with extremely attractive women and to look at them).

Simps are simps and will do anything to look good towards their fav e-girl. Of most dudes jack it to her, but she's very preachy about dudes who ''objectify her'' (I don't really enjoy her feminist side on Twitter I must say), so these simps are just gonna echo whatever she is saying. Hell, her current BF was literally an old mod of her for her Twitch. So that's a prime example of what most of the dudes all wish for to happen.

And yeah, I don't really get this hype around her book. I mean, good for her, but I don't think she's gonna make that OF money with it. She used to always be very against having kids in the past, so I hope she'll do something lewd before getting pregnant, as I personally lose all interest after these girls get kids. No offense, but most women just lose their looks, and their bodies look like trash afterwards. I would kill to see current Glow do NSFW ASMR. :cumsby:

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
There would be a lot less single moms if women stopped going for fuckboys or ''chads'' who they think they can ''fix''. :Pepega: That dude is crazy lucky, though, and the story of how they got together sounds like a simp, wet dream. But on the other hand, I don't really like her as a person, as she's imo a bit too preachy and feminist-esk. But if I could get a woman with her looks to marry but with a different personality, yes sir! :KKomrade:

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023

Crapplecrapple

Tier 3 Sub
May 6, 2022
I’m honestly surprised nothing has ever leaked on her, RP or otherwise. Her name is known so it’s not as if anyone would have to go back and watch videos to figure out her location and get her name from that. No one is that clean. In this day and age everyone has sent pics to a person or exposed themselves in one way or another that has been recorded.

Reactions: Asmrlover4557