EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashton Birdie - Discussion Thread

Simpcast are a bad influence for her lol you cannot compare your natural boob with artificial one . unrealistic expectation to have an artificial cleavage instead of a real one , Xia cleavage is not how a natural breast is suppose to look and they think is normal....

If I had to guess, she's probably following Xia Anderson's (Xia Land) lead. She got breast implants last year.
At least Xia had no boobs, but I still think she looked better before. These women are mentally ill and convinced destroying their bodies will make them more desirable. It's medical malpractice in any sane society.

She currently on stream saying she gets work on her face. She wants more and also breast implants again. Chat telling her she is 11/10 and is crazy. Can even find anyone who think she less than 9?

Too many girls get unnecessary surgery and then look very bad. Some popular girls disappear afterwards.
Ashton has personally admitted having a history of serious mental illness. It should be criminal to perform cosmetic procedures on people with documented psychological issues.

Ashton spends more time with Anna Faith than Xia Land. Ashton lives near Anna Faith in Florida and they often attend mutual friends birthday parties and things like that. I don't think Xia Land lives in Florida, but I could be wrong about that.

She currently on stream saying she gets work on her face. She wants more and also breast implants again. Chat telling her she is 11/10 and is crazy. Can even find anyone who think she less than 9?

Too many girls get unnecessary surgery and then look very bad. Some popular girls disappear afterwards.

I watched that. She never said she got work done. She just says she gets botox for TMJ which isn’t necessarily cosmetic and doesn’t actually do anything. She even moved her forehead on stream. If she actually got full botox she wouldn’t be able to do that.

Ashton has personally admitted having a history of serious mental illness. It should be criminal to perform cosmetic procedures on people with documented psychological issues.
Botox isn’t permanent and she said she only gets it for TMJ which is pretty common. Since it’s used to help a medical issue I wouldn’t say it’s that big of a deal since it doesn’t actually change the way your face looks. But I agree, I hope she doesn’t get a boob job.

Ashton spends more time with Anna Faith than Xia Land. Ashton lives near Anna Faith in Florida and they often attend mutual friends birthday parties and things like that. I don't think Xia Land lives in Florida, but I could be wrong about that.
Yea but they talk regularly. You’re right though, Ashton and Anna go to Disney and conventions together so it makes sense.

If I had to guess, she's probably following Xia Anderson's (Xia Land) lead. She got breast implants last year.
Xia had small breasts. Breast implants on naturally small turn out okay. But usually terrible on already large ones. There was large breast girl who had #1 babe rank on different site, then got implants and dropped over 200.

Ashton also made video about she doesn't trust "big pharma", most new medication gets recalled, she not put new treatments in her body. Why she want to get unnecessary surgery where they give her medication. Or worse, she need to get blood infusion, where blood donor took dangerous new treatments which aren't screened.

Ashton also said on stream that people take advantage of her, but she also ask doctor to recommend work she needs. Doctors just want money and will recommend she needs much expensive work and take advantage of her.

Botox isn’t permanent and she said she only gets it for TMJ which is pretty common.
Common? My relative had TMJ, doctor did not offer Botox. Never heard this treatment.

My relative stopped chewing gum and stopped grinding teeth. She has no TMJ now.
Does Ashton chew gum?

At least Xia had no boobs, but I still think she looked better before. These women are mentally ill and convinced destroying their bodies will make them more desirable. It's medical malpractice in any sane society.
I agree Xia looked better natural. I think it's merely their belief of attaining an unattainable standard. Madonna is the perfect example of excess plastic surgery destroying someone's appearance.

You're correct, Xia lives near the NYC area. I more so referred to their mutual connection through Simpcast.

Xia had small breasts. Breast implants on naturally small turn out okay. But usually terrible on already large ones. There was large breast girl who had #1 babe rank on different site, then got implants and dropped over 200.

Ashton also made video about she doesn't trust "big pharma", most new medication gets recalled, she not put new treatments in her body. Why she want to get unnecessary surgery where they give her medication. Or worse, she need to get blood infusion, where blood donor took dangerous new treatments which aren't screened.

Ashton also said on stream that people take advantage of her, but she also ask doctor to recommend work she needs. Doctors just want money and will recommend she needs much expensive work and take advantage of her.
That's a story I've heard from numerous other sources (Ashly Anderson, Paige Van Zant notably): they "felt" more confident after breast augmentation when before they were naturally smaller. That contradiction is odd Ashton doesn't trust the medical/pharmaceutical industry yet is willing to undergo a non-emergency cosmetic surgery.

She just post on X: "I wish I was beautiful to someone."
Poor girl think others don't find her beautiful? Very sad.

Probably someone not like her makeup or clothes, and tell her she not look good. She interpret about herself instead of her current appearance.

She just post on X: "I wish I was beautiful to someone."
Poor girl think others don't find her beautiful? Very sad.

Probably someone not like her makeup or clothes, and tell her she not look good. She interpret about herself instead of her current appearance.
People with border line personality disorder have absolutely no sense of self identity, massive insecurities and abandonment issues. Do with that information what you will.

That's a story I've heard from numerous other sources (Ashly Anderson, Paige Van Zant notably): they "felt" more confident after breast augmentation when before they were naturally smaller. That contradiction is odd Ashton doesn't trust the medical/pharmaceutical industry yet is willing to undergo a non-emergency cosmetic surgery.
More confident only if it turn out good. If everyone afterward say she ruined herself, she not going to "feel" that way. Look at Natalie Lind, she recently did something to her face. She now get lot of negative feedback.

Ashton not trusting medical/pharmaceutical industry is only part of problem. People change after surgery. Every person I know who took surgery, even small surgery, changed afterwards in big or small way. I then had very simple emergency surgery. They cut me open, remove something, and sewn me up. Took two minutes, and I was awake entire time, and I am not the same. I have no scar, but that area no longer feel like me. My like and dislike changed. Anesthetic or invasion to system permanently changes people in unpredictable way. Surgery even when necessary is bad, even if this is good part of medical/pharmaceutical industry. No one can know full outcome, and she doesn't trust them, yet she want to undergo non-emergency surgery? Ashton must be very insecure about herself that she even want something she doesn't trust.

She's mentally ill and needs treatment, not a surgery, but the US medical community would rather affirm delusion.

More confident only if it turn out good. If everyone afterward say she ruined herself, she not going to "feel" that way. Look at Natalie Lind, she recently did something to her face. She now get lot of negative feedback.

Ashton not trusting medical/pharmaceutical industry is only part of problem. People change after surgery. Every person I know who took surgery, even small surgery, changed afterwards in big or small way. I then had very simple emergency surgery. They cut me open, remove something, and sewn me up. Took two minutes, and I was awake entire time, and I am not the same. I have no scar, but that area no longer feel like me. My like and dislike changed. Anesthetic or invasion to system permanently changes people in unpredictable way. Surgery even when necessary is bad, even if this is good part of medical/pharmaceutical industry. No one can know full outcome, and she doesn't trust them, yet she want to undergo non-emergency surgery? Ashton must be very insecure about herself that she even want something she doesn't trust.

To be fair no one trusted big pharma after 2020. I do think she’s insecure. I think her old manager really messed her up. She does seem a lot better than she did a few years ago though.

Back
Top Bottom