EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashton Birdie - Discussion Thread

I’ve been getting kicked ever since I leaked stuff. It was by a mod though so I’m not sure if she knows I’m here. I don’t know if they met the goal or not. It was early on.

I’ve been getting kicked ever since I leaked stuff. It was by a mod though so I’m not sure if she knows I’m here. I don’t know if they met the goal or not. It was early on.
How did they know you leaked stuff?

She blocked my main account on OF awhile ago. However, I can't view her page on my backup account, even after clearing site data. It's a brand new account that she doesn't know exists.

Does anyone know how OF creators block accounts? I read they can block IPs, but I'm using VPN and have tried multiple locations without any ability it access her page.

She blocked my main account on OF awhile ago. However, I can't view her page on my backup account, even after clearing site data. It's a brand new account that she doesn't know exists.

Does anyone know how OF creators block accounts? I read they can block IPs, but I'm using VPN and have tried multiple locations without any ability it access her page.
When sites block IPs it's very clear that they don't want money. Avoid them at all costs.

Totally brand new or are you still using the same email or same bank card? It’s probably one of those things.

More confident only if it turn out good. If everyone afterward say she ruined herself, she not going to "feel" that way. Look at Natalie Lind, she recently did something to her face. She now get lot of negative feedback.

Ashton not trusting medical/pharmaceutical industry is only part of problem. People change after surgery. Every person I know who took surgery, even small surgery, changed afterwards in big or small way. I then had very simple emergency surgery. They cut me open, remove something, and sewn me up. Took two minutes, and I was awake entire time, and I am not the same. I have no scar, but that area no longer feel like me. My like and dislike changed. Anesthetic or invasion to system permanently changes people in unpredictable way. Surgery even when necessary is bad, even if this is good part of medical/pharmaceutical industry. No one can know full outcome, and she doesn't trust them, yet she want to undergo non-emergency surgery? Ashton must be very insecure about herself that she even want something she doesn't trust.
Aye, the psychology of modern females is far beyond my pay grade. In some cases I acknowledge cosmetic surgery's necessity, i.e. burn victims, but otherwise its predominantly a deeper rooted self-esteem issue.

Totally brand new or are you still using the same email or same bank card? It’s probably one of those things.
Totally brand new account with a different email that doesn't have any association with the other account's address. The card could be the issue. I think that specific one is linked to the blocked account, but I'd have to check.

Totally brand new account with a different email that doesn't have any association with the other account's address. The card could be the issue. I think that specific one is linked to the blocked account, but I'd have to check.

fa0d3ebf-7727-4e81-b0bd-d87a7ebeefec3214306447f217a4.md.png
If you used the same card than thats most likely the reason your new account is blocked.

When OF bans an account they blacklist all connected cards on that account. ive been banned on 3 accounts cuz of that.

Back
Top Bottom