EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Ashton Birdie - Discussion Thread

I have made a couple of decent screencaps from videos someone else posted. I'll try to make time to post soon. It's nothing we haven't already seen so I've been slacking.
I made some screencaps that no one else has posted, but my post in the content thread was deleted. The note said I can't post caps of previously posted videos. Is the point of this to avoid cluttering the content thread, even though none of those specific images have been posted?

Can I link off to the images?

I made some screencaps that no one else has posted, but my post in the content thread was deleted. The note said I can't post caps of previously posted videos. Is the point of this to avoid cluttering the content thread, even though none of those specific images have been posted?

Can I link off to the images?
Try a gofile

finderwb: Your celebrity posts were deleted because they were fake.
finderwb583535c206a276b5.png
Your post count is 0. You need 1+ to post onlyfans content.

I don't see the vibrator. I see her talking and holding boobs. Sometimes type with one hand.
File name is "ashtonbirdie of live". Maybe you mean different video?
I thought you meant another one. There’s no audio in the long one.

Back
Top Bottom