EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashton Birdie - Discussion Thread

I thought you meant another one. There’s no audio in the long one.
I thought you posted only that one video. Am I missing videos?

Gladdened to know there's no audio in the long one. Saw video has audio track, but could not hear what she saying, LOL!

So long as it's full body. Her biggest asset is that she has a nice body from head to toe, so focusing on just the boobs ignores her figure as a whole.
Agree. Should show taking off and putting on. Can film from behind for not clothed like shower vid so not "explicit or nude either."

So long as it's full body. Her biggest asset is that she has a nice body from head to toe, so focusing on just the boobs ignores her figure as a whole.
100%. i really don’t know if she thinks she has a nice body but if she’s reading this, yes she does. She looks so sexy in short dresses/skirts. she has a lot more to offer than just boobs and i guarantee she will be more successful if she covers more ground if you catch my drift lol.

a lot of girls are capitalizing on gym shorts too as softcore content to reel guys in. they are so flattering on women. i’d love to see ashton model some NVGTN Gym shorts with the seam right up her ass to separate the cheeks. basically looks like the shorts are painted on lol. Lydia Doesburg is the perfect example of this.

She currently on stream saying she gets work on her face. She wants more and also breast implants again. Chat telling her she is 11/10 and is crazy. Can even find anyone who think she less than 9?

Too many girls get unnecessary surgery and then look very bad. Some popular girls disappear afterwards.

She currently on stream saying she gets work on her face. She wants more and also breast implants again. Chat telling her she is 11/10 and is crazy. Can even find anyone who think she less than 9?

Too many girls get unnecessary surgery and then look very bad. Some popular girls disappear afterwards.
If I had to guess, she's probably following Xia Anderson's (Xia Land) lead. She got breast implants last year.

maaaaan fuck that lol. her boobs are perfect the way they are. any bigger and they will start to look unrealistic. if anything she should focus on juicy-ing her ass and toning her legs. theyre still both nice but still have room for improvement...whereas her boobs don't lol

Back
Top Bottom