EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Ashton Birdie - Discussion Thread

A preview photo of Ashton writing "watch me bathtub" was just posted. A suggestion she make this kind of video was a few posts ago. Is she reading this, or do people here repeat it to her?

Is she selling such a video? Suggestion was she only have to show bare back to get buyers, but preview photo looks like she show more?

She is Internet savvy enough to know about a place like this and to know you can't really fight it so it would not shock me to know she was here.

A preview photo of Ashton writing "watch me bathtub" was just posted. A suggestion she make this kind of video was a few posts ago. Is she reading this, or do people here repeat it to her?

Is she selling such a video? Suggestion was she only have to show bare back to get buyers, but preview photo looks like she show more?
All of her previews try to make it seem like she actually shows more. I'll be shocked if she does in this video.

I’m her shower set that she released the other day you do see a bit of her pussy from the back. You see enough to be able to tell that she doesn’t have very big labia.
How many photos / how long the video?
How much she charging for it?

Back
Top Bottom