EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashley Matheson - Smashedely

It also doesn't help her descriptions for new PPV content are very vague. Like this bundle(35$) with 5 videos and 6 photos that says: "how hard would u grip me daddyđŸ«ŠđŸ„ș
she has clearly turned her OF over to one of the many "management teams", then - and now the mid content scammy stage starts :(
these teams are all the same across the board: a handful of gay men who run, schedule, and write the OF posts for a small %
most all former BoutineLA girls use them, insta models, former tiktok models, former popular snap girls, and the like
all the teams use the same playbook of types of posts, how the posts are packaged, what the descriptions say to miss-lead the buyer, etc...

she has clearly turned her OF over to one of the many "management teams", then - and now the mid content scammy stage starts :(
these teams are all the same across the board: a handful of gay men who run, schedule, and write the OF posts for a small %
most all former BoutineLA girls use them, insta models, former tiktok models, former popular snap girls, and the like
all the teams use the same playbook of types of posts, how the posts are packaged, what the descriptions say to miss-lead the buyer, etc...
These guys have to be so stupid to actually believe that they're talking to the models when they're going back and forth..and especially with some of those descriptions. It's so obvious.

IMO its not a big deal if they're using management to help coordinate ppv content purchases etc but to tip to have a "conversation" with Ed posing as the OF girl is insanity

At this stage of OF it is sadly to be expected to be talking to some form of management, whether that's an agency and assistant or someone else. Annoying when they act offended when you call them out and just expect them to be honest about it, the promise to explain something and all they do is send another cryptic message not answering what you actually asked for. And the spamming of mass messages with often times the same old content they're trying to sell again.
And all these variations of VIP, that is also something that these agencies absolutely ruined. Now basically everyone has a VIP but hard to understand the value, as often times it is granting you access to chat to talk to the "real" creator and get some sort of priority for replies and even worse when you don't even get actual VIP content. You basically buy access to be able to receive the good content but stil need to pay for it, of course they'll always say it is at a huge discount đŸ€Ł

At this stage of OF it is sadly to be expected to be talking to some form of management, whether that's an agency and assistant or someone else. Annoying when they act offended when you call them out and just expect them to be honest about it, the promise to explain something and all they do is send another cryptic message not answering what you actually asked for. And the spamming of mass messages with often times the same old content they're trying to sell again.
And all these variations of VIP, that is also something that these agencies absolutely ruined. Now basically everyone has a VIP but hard to understand the value, as often times it is granting you access to chat to talk to the "real" creator and get some sort of priority for replies and even worse when you don't even get actual VIP content. You basically buy access to be able to receive the good content but stil need to pay for it, of course they'll always say it is at a huge discount đŸ€Ł
all true
I talked about it in another chat thread, here ... https://simpcity.su/threads/matildem-mati-discussion-thread.30571/post-2786333
It's gonna take a lawsuit, and it will come someday when a firm with enough power takes it on.

Seriously, are you really discussing "chatting" with her? do people really buy OF to talk to the girls instead of getting pictures and clips? Is this a real thing? I am amazed...
No, but it will help with getting the right content to be able to chat to someone and getting personal replies, sometimes even trust is an issue with it.
But it also depends what you’re looking to gain out of it.

These days chats are often locked and you need to tip to message, a cheap tactic to make even more $. And a VIP basically grants you access to freely chat to them, they call that bs building a connection. So if that person is still that agency that VIP holds even less value.

Livestream this Friday at 4pm PT. If you tune in, please be nice and tip if you can. Being negative and complaining about the content will not get us anywhere. Positive encouragement will
Nobody here has an obligation to do anything. We don't owe her money or attention. If we don't like the content relative to the price being asked, it's fully within reason for us to complain about it.

Did you forget what forum you're on or something

Livestream this Friday at 4pm PT. If you tune in, please be nice and tip if you can. Being negative and complaining about the content will not get us anywhere. Positive encouragement will
jeez - come on - it's very simple...
ask for big things and tip very big if she does them, she'll deserve it and she'll do even more big things to keep the cycle going
if she doesn't do big things don't tip her and move on

Nobody here has an obligation to do anything. We don't owe her money or attention. If we don't like the content relative to the price being asked, it's fully within reason for us to complain about it.

Did you forget what forum you're on or something
I dont disagree with you about her at all. Her content sucks now and its impossible to know what you get from the management controlled PPVs she sends out with no previews. But i am sure that most of the people here and those who will tune in to the stream and comment here have not bought anything from her and they have no reason to complain, imo. I dont think we will get pussy or BG content ever from her if everything she gets is just shit comments, thats just my opinion about these girls.

I dont disagree with you about her at all. Her content sucks now and its impossible to know what you get from the management controlled PPVs she sends out with no previews. But i am sure that most of the people here and those who will tune in to the stream and comment here have not bought anything from her and they have no reason to complain, imo. I dont think we will get pussy or BG content ever from her if everything she gets is just shit comments, thats just my opinion about these girls.
Continue to pay/tip for very low effort content will not help either though!
What I see as the biggest problem on these platforms are the shitty agencies/management. They follow a script, create shitty descriptions to sell, lie about content just to push the sale. It’s about volume for them and not quality. Meeting daily/weekly targets. Like trying to push another VIP perk with no actual transparency of what you get and so on.
They keep scamming and OF will hide behind their ToS as they bank 1 billion + a year and don’t mind if that $ stream continues.
The “creator” is the only person who will notice when her “fans” become vocal and when they vote with their wallet. Sadly you’ll always have people who keep buying in the hopes it gets better.
If she loses income though, keep in my mind 20% to OF and another 20-30% to an agency, she’ll take note and will have to do something.

It even can help to complain on social media to the person, because they often times don’t even check their page or even see what the content agencies promise.
EmmyCorinne is a good recent example, who finally admitted to using management after several people complaint.
Although it seemed to be better for a while it’s back to crappy bulkmessages again.

The only thing that will help is a lawsuit, needing to disclose use of agencies/management companies, but that will fck 80% or more of the “creators” on OF. Or some actual form of buyer protection, but that doesn’t seem to be realistic either.

Continue to pay/tip for very low effort content will not help either though!
What I see as the biggest problem on these platforms are the shitty agencies/management. They follow a script, create shitty descriptions to sell, lie about content just to push the sale. It’s about volume for them and not quality. Meeting daily/weekly targets. Like trying to push another VIP perk with no actual transparency of what you get and so on.
They keep scamming and OF will hide behind their ToS as they bank 1 billion + a year and don’t mind if that $ stream continues.
The “creator” is the only person who will notice when her “fans” become vocal and when they vote with their wallet. Sadly you’ll always have people who keep buying in the hopes it gets better.
If she loses income though, keep in my mind 20% to OF and another 20-30% to an agency, she’ll take note and will have to do something.

It even can help to complain on social media to the person, because they often times don’t even check their page or even see what the content agencies promise.
EmmyCorinne is a good recent example, who finally admitted to using management after several people complaint.
Although it seemed to be better for a while it’s back to crappy bulkmessages again.

The only thing that will help is a lawsuit, needing to disclose use of agencies/management companies, but that will fck 80% or more of the “creators” on OF. Or some actual form of buyer protection, but that doesn’t seem to be realistic either.
I just dont think there is a lot of OF girls who think “oh no, a decent amount of people hate me now so i have to show my pussy and make bg videos!” Every OF girl with a fairly big following make a ton of money and if they end up showing more is because they want to show more, imo.

I just dont think there is a lot of OF girls who think “oh no, a decent amount of people hate me now so i have to show my pussy and make bg videos!” Every OF girl with a fairly big following make a ton of money and if they end up showing more is because they want to show more, imo.
If she keeps getting enough momentum of new “fans” paying for the same stuff yes. But there are plenty of these creators that changed their content when they lost a lot of subs and $.
Money talks, that was a popular show for a reason 😂
But yes some really want to, some want to push their own boundaries and experiment. Have seen girls go all the way, who before didn’t even show a nipple.
Not saying it will happen with Ashley anytime soon, but she has been saying for a looong time she wanted to do it!
Arguments of BF’s and being nervous about it as excuses not to. But now with the agency I’m more sceptical.

yeah, that sucks
 I wonder what the excuse will be this time. I tried to stay up to watch it here in Europe but i fell asleep so i am glad i did not miss anything

How is she even making any money when she constantly fails to deliver, and even when she delivers it's mediocre?

Either she's not making much, or there's a silent mass of drooling fanboys paying her thousands for mediocre stuff.

OR she's secretly going the age old "Dubai trip" route that so many others go down (for the uninitiated, models are often offered huge sums of money by Oil barons in Dubai to fly them out and let the barons do extremely unsanitary things to the women).

Back
Top Bottom