EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashley Matheson - Smashedely

has anyone bought those bundles? anyway I think she broke up with his boyfriend (?)Screenshot_20230902-13002529cf49cb538648f3.md.png Screenshot_20230902-130014867261b5be2a7e0d.md.png Screenshot_20230902-1259470b4df6132c88aaf5.md.png
She is still with her boyfriend, and those bundles are clickbait guaranteed. The nude pic she sent out a long time ago with cum on her or whatever was 100$ or maybe 200$ i dont remember correctly. So she would not send pussy pics for 10$. If/when she takes that step, it will be hyped for weeks and cost 100s of dollars

She is still with her boyfriend, and those bundles are clickbait guaranteed. The nude pic she sent out a long time ago with cum on her or whatever was 100$ or maybe 200$ i dont remember correctly. So she would not send pussy pics for 10$. If/when she takes that step, it will be hyped for weeks and cost 100s of dollars
Ur right plus if u look at the blur, u see pink which r her panties. She's still with her bf

Just look at that jerking a dildo vid in the content thread, she looks amazing there, her eyes look insane in that one imo but she is not able to keep it “serious” and cant talk dirty for long before she starts getting uncomfortable and messing around. She is obviously building up to something, it just takes time but it will be worth it! 🤞

Just look at that jerking a dildo vid in the content thread, she looks amazing there, her eyes look insane in that one imo but she is not able to keep it “serious” and cant talk dirty for long before she starts getting uncomfortable and messing around. She is obviously building up to something, it just takes time but it will be worth it! 🤞
she never seems to be comfortable doing anything dirty for more than a few seconds

I remember a pussy ppv that was 200 a few weeks ago, why was it deleted from the main thread? And did nobody buy it?
If you think that pussy is worth $200, you can go right on ahead and buy it. No one in their right mind is going to do that unless they're absolutely desperate.

It's a sad state for OnlyFans when $200 for pussy pics isn't even the worst price I've ever seen on there.
I mean it's bad. Even worse is there are dudes desperate enough to pay it. The more these dudes are willing to pay it, the more they'll charge. Unless they're not serious about anyone seeing their pics and know people won't pay it so they charge so much. Either way, it's lame as hell.

someone on another site summed up a lot of these girls so well, gonna share - hope Ash isn't headed this way ...

* a sexy young girl gets a following on TikTok & Insta, then it's bolstered by mass re-posts on sites like reddit, & then the internet gets very interested
* girl starts an OF, but subs are low at first so she begins to progress quite quickly: swimsuits to lingerie to topless (to maybe full nude)
* girl's content gets leaked on multiple forums and girl's OF sub count begins to rise dramatically, as does girl's overall internet popularity
* girl gets a big head full of new found hubris
* girl begins to raise prices on her content, while at the same time toning down her content to all mid stuff with scam-style word captions
* old subs catch on and stop their subscriptions to her, but new subs continue to flood in (just not aware yet)
* time passes as girl's looks fade and her body changes; girl still does not progress her content though
* sub numbers begin to really start dropping & in desperation girl gets breast implants & too-much face work, now she looks "fake" & washed up
* then the party is over, subs never really got what they wanted, & girl has spent all her money
* girl disappears from TikTok, Insta, & OF; no further leaks show up on forums

someone on another site summed up a lot of these girls so well, gonna share - hope Ash isn't headed this way ...

* watched thread says update ... 🙂

* excitement for new Ash content ensues ... 😃

* opens thread and sees some jackass has posted a big wall of text, overthinking a nude model as if she was a politician or something :mad:

PS: She IS posting new content. People are just not buying and sharing them anymore. There are a lot of new things there. We are lacking heroes, that's all.

* watched thread says update ... 🙂

* excitement for new Ash content ensues ... 😃

* opens thread and sees some jackass has posted a big wall of text, overthinking a nude model as if she was a politician or something :mad:

PS: She IS posting new content. People are just not buying and sharing them anymore. There are a lot of new things there. We are lacking heroes, that's all.
I get it, but this is a chat thread, not her content thread.

since we aren't getting anything from OF I tried to post some sexy photos from her IG, but it got deleted because only OF is accepted.

she started using DRM on her OF content, by the way, and it doesn't seem the people buying her content are interest in sharing

Yeah... it was good while it lasted.

since we aren't getting anything from OF I tried to post some sexy photos from her IG, but it got deleted because only OF is accepted.

she started using DRM on her OF content, by the way, and it doesn't seem the people buying her content are interest in sharing

if that is the case then, don't worry, within the time everything will come up to the surface.

It also doesn't help her descriptions for new PPV content are very vague. Like this bundle(35$) with 5 videos and 6 photos that says: "how hard would u grip me daddy🫦🥺

Back
Top Bottom