EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashley Matheson - Smashedely

Anybody check out the message she sent today, with bj/hj and titty fucking??
Wouldn’t get my hopes up to high, with this description it’s probably a dildo like last time.
It’s also $50 would expect it to be even more if it is a good BJ.
fine u asked for it but don’t be mad if u can’t handle it….
(Pic/vids show bj/handjob play, titty fuck play, pussy lip tease, spit play, titty exposure)
Does anybody still take the risk to see what she posts these days?

Wouldn’t get my hopes up to high, with this description it’s probably a dildo like last time.
It’s also $50 would expect it to be even more if it is a good BJ.

Does anybody still take the risk to see what she posts these days?
Yeah I'm not exactly all that inspired to ever bother paying my own money for her content based on what I've seen here lmao

Most of it is very boilerplate average stuff, and with how much good stuff there is out there, whether for free or otherwise...I ain't wasting my money here.

She didn't do much on her last OF Live but she actually looked the best she's looked in a while! She looks so much better with a bit more weight and color, like she used to look. Her tits look fuller too like before. Hope she sticks to this
Agreed, she even got a little bit of a cute butt too now, its just a shame that she is not as active as before and a management has taken over her OF a while ago and its impossible to see what content is new and what it contains since there are no previews

well... other than the random short live (that was very mid) that was posted a few weeks ago, the last thing on her thread that was alright was in late September - over two months, now, of silence and (what appears to be) backtracking from where most of us thought she was heading - with one final month left in this year a question emerges... will 2024 be the complete disappearance of Ash content?

Probably has enough subscribers that she's living comfortably enough to not actually need to post anything anymore. You'd be shocked how many thirsty dudes will pay money merely on the promise of content, not actual content.

... ya know, it does say right on her OF front page, "no fully nude content", so it does feel like her thread will just fizzle out next year 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
She has been picking up modeling gigs recently, so OF is just being sustained such that if she hits a dry spell in work she can fall back and still have spicier content to roll out. She's not going to blow her content wad when she has multiple income streams. Sucks for us, but smart from a business perspective.

She has been picking up modeling gigs recently, so OF is just being sustained such that if she hits a dry spell in work she can fall back and still have spicier content to roll out. She's not going to blow her content wad when she has multiple income streams. Sucks for us, but smart from a business perspective.
I find this hilarious because aside from her tits, she's not really that great to look at. Who tf is hiring her to model lmao

"as the last day of titmas, we have a titty and pussy focused throwback 😏😈 the most I’ve been exposed in my content as a special holiday treat! 🎁 (pics/vids include: cum shot on stomach, long shower videos, lotion rubbing video, no underwear, and of course tits and flashes of pussy!!)"

Back
Top Bottom