EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashley Matheson - Smashedely

I think the realisation was that she'd shown too much too early. She went almost straight into topless content rather than teasing it for a year like the other girls do, and people quickly started demanding nudes and G/G and B/G and whatever else. Then she tried to start over and do basic lingerie shoots and boring livestreams, and nobody was interested.

And she did definitely say that there'd be B/G someday, and she was building up to it. Now I'm not so sure, but I'm well passed caring lol
Well yeah. Once the cats outta the bag there's no putting it back. You can't just go full topless and nearly bottomless and then back down into covered lingerie. Once you give people a taste of the big time, you can't expect them to be content with anything less.

At this point she'd be better off taking a hiatus for a few months, because people will just continue to expect full nude sex tapes otherwise.

Well guys, don't know if it's a scam or not, but she just posted something that claims to be showing her pussy, ridiculously overpriced tho, so not too confident anyone will bite now

Yeah i know bro, plus you're not even sure it's gonna be decent, if it's like her joi, i wouldn't wanna pay it, but i know there's someone out there who will 😂

... so, what's going on with her - has she just totally quit with PPV, now?
Is she just trying to be a "main-stream" model?
What the hell happened? The boyfriend stopped everything?

Which is really weird, because when she started dating him she was happy that he was into recording a sex tape. I was even preparing myself to see that dude's dick.

Didn't happen, tho.
Dude must be small af or something. Like what do you expect when you start talking/fucking a girl who shows her titties online for money?

I saw the whole live.

Looked amazing imo, great outfit, seemed healthier, gained some weight, most of it went to her ass it looked like.

She showed titties and ass.

She is still planning to do bg and solo stuff, will set up a couples account with bf so that its easier for him to get 50% of the money for the bg content. I do not get the feeling that she is baiting at all, she definitely wants to do it, she just seems geniunely scared that the content will be bad/cringy.

She said this year for bg but who knows.

She will also be back now with regular streams, will be doing some changes and add some games like spin the wheel, truth or dare etc.

I saw the whole live.

Looked amazing imo, great outfit, seemed healthier, gained some weight, most of it went to her ass it looked like.

She showed titties and ass.

She is still planning to do bg and solo stuff, will set up a couples account with bf so that its easier for him to get 50% of the money for the bg content. I do not get the feeling that she is baiting at all, she definitely wants to do it, she just seems geniunely scared that the content will be bad/cringy.

She said this year for bg but who knows.

She will also be back now with regular streams, will be doing some changes and add some games like spin the wheel, truth or dare etc.
Anyone know how to make bunker work ?
the video recently posted doesn’t work for me ?

Back
Top Bottom