EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashley Matheson - Smashedely

So what's her plans. She talked about posting so solo vids. Anyone following her know if we can expect solo sex masturbation/dildo vids?

So what's her plans. She talked about posting so solo vids. Anyone following her know if we can expect solo sex masturbation/dildo vids?
I believe she will get there eventually. She is taking her sweet time though…. She has at least made some full nude stuff relatively recently with the cum on her tits pic that got leaked on her thread.

Did she stop posting as often or did we stop getting leaks ?
Little bit of both. I think she is resending a lot of old content and there is some but not a lot of new stuff, and i think most if not all of it has been posted and she has basically stopped the livestreams which were the most fun imo and was the reason i subbed.

she says she has a sex tape?

true or not idk
Where has she said that? I am pretty sure the day she starts doing more interesting stuff she will hype it so much and start with showing pussy and then solo stuff, she is not jumping to a sex tape straight away, but i am happy to be proved wrong.

Where has she said that? I am pretty sure the day she starts doing more interesting stuff she will hype it so much and start with showing pussy and then solo stuff, she is not jumping to a sex tape straight away, but i am happy to be proved wrong.
ok basically she had a tiktok video one of those dumb voiceover ones where it said something like 'oh my sextape leaked whatever will i do' and the post was hinting about her OF

high chance its not literal and she just means sexy content in general but idk. I do see her OF is a free subscribe though so im sure nothing good is on there without paying more

Seems like she tried to cash in on the fast fame of OnlyFans without realizing that's not what it is at all. If you want people to spend money on you, you have to make it worth spending money on.

Back
Top Bottom