Simp Chat Ashley Alban - Discussion

Catflix.su banner

azzblaster

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No, we would still have this discussion because it was dumb for you guys to hijack the Ash thread to list a bunch of mediocre girls who have nothing to do with Ash. And the guy who asked the question was off topic too, he should have created a request thread. In the past I asked about a specific Ash video in this thread and it got removed because it was a request, so I don't see how this guy requesting other girls in this thread does not get removed.
Yes, not maybe.

Bullshit. Don't blame me because you and a few others decided to hijack this thread away from Ash and onto other girls with no relevancy to her. I made one post suggesting you create a different thread for these girls and keep the topic on Ash. It was "infantrhino" (either a random troll or your throwaway) who wanted to turn it into an argument.

Agreed. That is what I suggested in the first place.

DeadGods

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 2, 2022
I asked here because if I made a random request thread, I would have gotten 0 responses. Also asking here ensured I got some input from people who have similar taste to me. We discussed the quality of Ash's work and how difficult it is to find stuff of similar quality. Yes, a lot of it didn't pertain entirely to Ash, but these girls were relevant to her. I was asking about girls similar to her. We probably could have made another thread for this, 100%, but this is the discussion thread for an inactive creator. Does our conversation effect much in the grand scheme of things?

The removal of your post is stupid though, I agree. The moderation is goofy here at times for sure.

We've all made this conversation into a bigger thing than it should be, and these last few replies have been significantly more off-topic than my original post. Everyone seems pretty content to move on, so let's do just that. :MLADY:

thatsmyfetishnosrsly

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Probably down to the consent of the performer. If hubby says no, then what can she do?

It's the same reason I kinda went off Lovely Lilith slightly because she no longer works with a real dick anymore, and that era of her was great, fake-cest taboo or not. She now focuses on these weird green screen mini-performances while virtual fucking, which is shit.

Pretty sure AA's last real dick was an actual cunt though.

LordKratos

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Actual Cunt is an understatement. She did a whole 4 part Youtube video on it.

(Warning before watching any of those, this made me incapable of jackin' it to videos with that dude in them for about a year. There is a video that she either released or is part of these videos, I don't remember, which is literally the aftermath of a video of hers where he threatens to kill himself if she leaves him. Cause oof.) ((Edit: The video its at the end of is "Bound and Ass Fucked"))

TLDW; He was an abusive asshole who used gaslighting and physical threats, both to her and himself, to keep her in a marriage she was viscerally scared to leave.

Catflix.su banner