Simp Chat Ashley Alban - Discussion

Dummkopf3000

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Here are some of my favourites, in no particular order.

phatassedangel69 is one of my all time favourites. Quality is insane and her roleplaying skills are off the charts. Cant recommend her enough!

Xev Bellringer is one of the GOATs. Few people come close to the quality of her content. Editing, video and audio quality, acting is impeccable. Also she's, at least in my opinion, one of the sexiest women on the internet. Even after she had kids she's still smoking hot.

Bettie Bondage is right behind Xev. Also one of the GOATs. Just like Xev, her videos are shot and edited phenomenally and she also have a HUGE catalog of videos for pretty much any fetish or kink you might have.

Legendarylootz: Very well shot and edited, both video and audio quality are great. Has hundreds of ManyVids videos for a large variety of fetishes and kinks. Her OF is not worth it tho, in my opinion. Also worth noting is that she doesn't show her face.

Sarah Calanthe is also an OG creator who started on reddit and then moven on to ManyVids and OF, who in my opinion has some great stuff. Quality wise also one of my favourites, even though her most recent content seems to be a bit simpler.

Pink Drip is someone who suprised me a lot lately. Her early stuff is meh, both in quality and acting. But her more recent content is A+. I also love thick and curvy women so I love that she put on a few pounds recently.

Divinely / Aestra Azure is also one of my favourites atm. Amazing quality and pretty good acting skills.

jaybbgirl also has a huge collection of very good stuff. Caters to a large variety of fetishes and kinks, plus it's shot and edited very well.

FionaDagger is someone I rarely see mentioned, but IMO is also very good. Has a huge catalog of videos, most of which are pretty good. Her older stuff is mainly shot on a phone, so the quality isn't quite there, but her more recent stuff is very good.

BuniBun is also a great one. Has a ton of very high quality videos.

If you're into BBW Milfs I can also recommend Annabelle Rogers.

Alex Bishop is also very good.

Nobody comes close to Ash though. Please come back Ash, we miss your fat ass! :pepoLove:

Last edited:

thatsmyfetishnosrsly

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
The only criticism I have for sex workers who go down this road, I've no issues at all with them retiring after finally achieving life goals, but would it hurt at all to post either on twitter or on their OFs feed(which the info would then leak to the wider internet) about stopping sex work or full on retirement.

Saying absolutely nothing is a bit shitty to be honest.

Also because of the marriage and doing B/G in the past, though albeit she regrets this because the dude was a fucking asshole toxic bastard, I'm hoping the new partner(probably now husband) might be willing to participate.

My prediction is that OFs subs will known before anyone else, but I'm wondering what they're saying on there with the drop off of any interaction or new content full stop.

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
We don't need her to be on hiatus another year as much as I like lactation stuff

The Office No GIF

Gtyruush

OnlyGuy
Mar 11, 2022
Ashley last posted on her OnlyFans back in October 2021 saying she had just moved into her new home & was in the process of renovating & she would be back to regular posting soon

It's now almost 10 months later & nothing has been said, Apart from her last seen on OF back in March (Guessing so her account remains active)

I'm not sure if Ashley is intending to return or retire at this point, If she is indeed retiring

The respectful thing would be to put out a post on her Twitter or OF to say that rather than just leave her fans in the dark

Another model who has randomly dissapeered without a word is BadDragonSlayer

She went on a hiatus for 10 months till she returned in January & did a whole live stream explaining her abrupt absence basically saying she went into depression & lost her mojo so to speak

She said she would be back to normal posting

Everything was going great, She even did some twitch streams with her sister which were super cool

Then in April without a word, She's been absent since

If they are indeed both done with OF as such, That's fine, I'll be crushed because they are both superb content creators

But I'll understand because they are human after all & not just for stroking content

If they are retired, At least just put out a post to say that

Last edited: