MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Ashley Alban - Discussion | Page 5 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Ashley Alban - Discussion

DeadGods

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 2, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
you boys know anyone similar to Ash? It's hard finding someone with decent content like her. Not necessarily looks-wise, but in terms of content quality. I find most girls nowadays post shitty phone videos from like 2 meters away.

Reactions: Mrkaszl

Gtyruush

OnlyGuy
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I mean, OnlyFans is already very saturated with alot of girls

Trouble is finding a girl who is consistent with content posting & quality

Ashley does post good quality content, But with her now being a mother, Her posting is gonna be quite less these days

She's been MIA since early March, Hoping she returns soon

If you are looking to find girls similar to Ash, I recommend checking out the OnlyFans threads on this forum or asking on subreddits pertaining to your specific requests

Happy searching

Reactions: DeadGods

DeadGods

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 2, 2022
Considering how much content she's put out over the years I don't think the lack of it going forward will be a massive problem.

I've been here off and on since the SE days and I've browsed the onlyfans threads quite a bit. I've found a couple there, but the best stuff I've found is on manyvids(Eevee Frost and Jaybbgirl mainly), but no one quite matches Ash.

Thanks for all of your posts, I rarely look at usernames here but I definitely recognize that signature.

• PeepoLove
Reactions: Gtyruush

Dummkopf3000

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Here are some of my favourites, in no particular order.

phatassedangel69 is one of my all time favourites. Quality is insane and her roleplaying skills are off the charts. Cant recommend her enough!

Xev Bellringer is one of the GOATs. Few people come close to the quality of her content. Editing, video and audio quality, acting is impeccable. Also she's, at least in my opinion, one of the sexiest women on the internet. Even after she had kids she's still smoking hot.

Bettie Bondage is right behind Xev. Also one of the GOATs. Just like Xev, her videos are shot and edited phenomenally and she also have a HUGE catalog of videos for pretty much any fetish or kink you might have.

Legendarylootz: Very well shot and edited, both video and audio quality are great. Has hundreds of ManyVids videos for a large variety of fetishes and kinks. Her OF is not worth it tho, in my opinion. Also worth noting is that she doesn't show her face.

Sarah Calanthe is also an OG creator who started on reddit and then moven on to ManyVids and OF, who in my opinion has some great stuff. Quality wise also one of my favourites, even though her most recent content seems to be a bit simpler.

Pink Drip is someone who suprised me a lot lately. Her early stuff is meh, both in quality and acting. But her more recent content is A+. I also love thick and curvy women so I love that she put on a few pounds recently.

Divinely / Aestra Azure is also one of my favourites atm. Amazing quality and pretty good acting skills.

jaybbgirl also has a huge collection of very good stuff. Caters to a large variety of fetishes and kinks, plus it's shot and edited very well.

FionaDagger is someone I rarely see mentioned, but IMO is also very good. Has a huge catalog of videos, most of which are pretty good. Her older stuff is mainly shot on a phone, so the quality isn't quite there, but her more recent stuff is very good.

BuniBun is also a great one. Has a ton of very high quality videos.

If you're into BBW Milfs I can also recommend Annabelle Rogers.

Alex Bishop is also very good.

Nobody comes close to Ash though. Please come back Ash, we miss your fat ass! :pepoLove:

Last edited:

azzblaster

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
He was asking about girls similar to Ashley Alban. None of those girls bare any similarity to Ash except for Alex Bishop's ass. That's just a random list of girls you like.

This girl has great tits but bares no similarity to Ashley Alban.

I think you guys should create a different discussion thread to recommend random thots because this thread is about Ashley or things relevant to the topic of Ashley.

azzblaster

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I don't really care what he said to be honest. Can you not read the title of the thread? It's an Ashley Alban discussion thread not place for everyone to start dumping random women they like. That was my point.
And if ppl aren't talking about Ashley here, I'm going to half ass read their posts because it's not worth my time.

The girl artofitall posted was at least hot, other guy's post was mostly full of average women at best, none of them are of a similar hottness level to Ashley except maybe Xev who is a completely different type and seems to do incest fetish exclusively.

Last edited:
  • WaitWhat
Reactions: Mulatto.Ninja

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
First girl that comes to mind is Natasha Noel. She's spelled her last name differently, but she has a thread on here:
I know she does twerking, but she doesn't only twerk. She's really good at clapping her ass if you're into that:

azzblaster

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I can read your very limited post history. You've only posted twice on this site, both posts are in response to me in this thread. You sit on a dormant account since last August and only post now to troll? Get a life.

The only thing I care about is keeping the discussion on Ashley Alban and her big fat ass.

• Salty
Reactions: Kpop123

Dummkopf3000

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

If you would've read my post, and the one of the guy who specifically asked for creators similar to Ash, we would'nt even have this discussion.

Should I have sent him my list via PM, or posted it in one of the "who are you favourite creators" threads, to keep this thread strictly about Ash? Maybe. But if you wouldn't have misread his post and mine, we wouldn't even have this argument. Your comment actually derailed the thread more than my comment, and now there are a bunch of posts in this thread that have nothing to do with either Ashley or any other creator, just a couple of dudes arguing...

Can we just stop this argument, and go back to discussing Ash's fat ass, while we wait for her to return.